Wahoo! Finally got me Knight!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wahoo! Finally got me Knight!

after dying so much and losing so much honor for the past weeks, i finally got it!

got my Knight Crusader!

Click image for larger version

Name:	LJ.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	1733717

Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Show us the colorful Knight Crusader Medallion dude
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

where can i kidnapp your alpaca...
      Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

That's great. Congratulations!

On my mage, I'm still trying to get Crusader. I have more than 11K honor to go. But of course, I'm ditching that character for the knight I'm going to be making on Sunday, so... Lol.

Still, congratulations. Have other people on your server gotten Knight Crusader yet?
        In-Game Name: Drayga
        Server: [S86] Mireworth Keep
        Guild: Vicious (Guild Master)
        Class: Knight

"Get Drayga'ed."

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          Show us the colorful Knight Crusader Medallion dude

Name:	knightcrusader.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	1662685

hehe okay...

it's 2,000 for it. not too bad.

Comment

Any tips for the archer community?

We are struggling going to be extinct soon.
            Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
            Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
            Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
              Any tips for the archer community?

We are struggling going to be extinct soon.
              where you struggling at?

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                where you struggling at?
                Catacombs all the other class with same BR as me (archer) are 10-20 lvls higher than me.

Other class I mean me and one archer who is medium casher are in the same spot in cata, while the other knigts/mages and some of them with 1K-2K lower that us is 10 lvl away from us in the catacombs.

Comment

after dying so much and losing so much honor for the past weeks, i finally got it!

got my Knight Crusader!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29471[/ATTACH]

Mr. Knight Crusader with his cute white fluffy little cuddly alpaca LOL
                  anyway gratz LJ for obtaining that title... i know ur suffering frm losing honor past few days lol

Comment

Congrats LJ
                    Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
                      Catacombs all the other class with same BR as me (archer) are 10-20 lvls higher than me.

Other class I mean me and one archer who is medium casher are in the same spot in cata, while the other knigts/mages and some of them with 1K-2K lower that us is 10 lvl away from us in the catacombs.
                      i don't know what your level is at. the reason i'm not struggling in catacomb is cause I'm lv. 62 now. i can bliz up to floor 100 and afk 100 now.

for archer to do those eye bosses, you NEED Deep Freeze.

what i do i found it's easier is i use maxed DF, and maxed blood thirsty strike. so i can gain back hp while also double hitting him because of deep freeze.

also, i potted up and runed up when i was lower lv. i think i cleared floor 100 around lv. 54ish. but i used lv. 5 pots and runes to pass and also back then i think i also used angels to heal me up.

now there is blitz, i never have to pot up again for that ****. and i never use angel again. now at lv. 62 when i clear floor 100. both knights are still standing at end.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      But, when you hit around my level and you'll have new stuff to struggle.

list of stuff i'm struggling at.
                      - WB, if i don't revive i won't stay in top 3. currently i don't wanna spend on reviving anymore i let others do it(it's around 90 bucks a month just on reviving). I'm always around rank 4-6 without reviving.

- Arena payout, i can get to #1 on Payday and when i wake up I'm always ended up in the 20ish...I hate it that Arena payout all comes down to that 5 min of who is online at 5:10am in the morning and who can buff up and rune up and hit you hard to get that max. payout.

-BG. Currently you have NO IDEA how much i lost in BG. currently on my server, there are at least 10 people BELOW me in Honor that can Kill me easy in BG. mostly knights and mages that just wipe the floor with me with lower stats and lower def than me. just game mechanics right now that let them win. they could have similar stats as me. such as i have 11k ptk, they got 11k mtk. i got higher 7k mdef, and they got 6k pdef. and they'll win 90% of the time. fighting against knights i have 11k ptk. they got 10k ptk. i got 7k pdef they got 10kpdef. they win because i scratch them while they clubber me. The only reason i'm keeping my spot in honor, is just pure hardwork of showing up daily for bgx2. (atually i kept my #2 spot in honor for a long time . like 3 month, now i dropped to 4th spot in honor).

Comment

i don't know what your level is at. the reason i'm not struggling in catacomb is cause I'm lv. 62 now. i can bliz up to floor 100 and afk 100 now.

for archer to do those eye bosses, you NEED Deep Freeze.

what i do i found it's easier is i use maxed DF, and maxed blood thirsty strike. so i can gain back hp while also double hitting him because of deep freeze.

also, i potted up and runed up when i was lower lv. i think i cleared floor 100 around lv. 54ish. but i used lv. 5 pots and runes to pass and also back then i think i also used angels to heal me up.

now there is blitz, i never have to pot up again for that ****. and i never use angel again. now at lv. 62 when i clear floor 100. both knights are still standing at end.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        But, when you hit around my level and you'll have new stuff to struggle.

list of stuff i'm struggling at.
                        - WB, if i don't revive i won't stay in top 3. currently i don't wanna spend on reviving anymore i let others do it(it's around 90 bucks a month just on reviving). I'm always around rank 4-6 without reviving.

- Arena payout, i can get to #1 on Payday and when i wake up I'm always ended up in the 20ish...I hate it that Arena payout all comes down to that 5 min of who is online at 5:10am in the morning and who can buff up and rune up and hit you hard to get that max. payout.

-BG. Currently you have NO IDEA how much i lost in BG. currently on my server, there are at least 10 people BELOW me in Honor that can Kill me easy in BG. mostly knights and mages that just wipe the floor with me with lower stats and lower def than me. just game mechanics right now that let them win. they could have similar stats as me. such as i have 11k ptk, they got 11k mtk. i got higher 7k mdef, and they got 6k pdef. and they'll win 90% of the time. fighting against knights i have 11k ptk. they got 10k ptk. i got 7k pdef they got 10kpdef. they win because i scratch them while they clubber me. The only reason i'm keeping my spot in honor, is just pure hardwork of showing up daily for bgx2. (atually i kept my #2 spot in honor for a long time . like 3 month, now i dropped to 4th spot in honor).
                        Im level 50 and I have Deep Freeze lvl 1 and no ** yet cause I max AS lvl 4 MS lvl 4 Lunatic lvl 2.

My sequence in cata is MS DF AS MS my troops are knights with 12K HP but still cant pass lvl 75.

Im a light casher, I only bought rods and VIP, my gems are mostly lvl 3 and some lvl 4.

Comment

Congrats..
                          IGN: Soekarno
                          Class: Paladin
                          Server: S.41 Wyrm's Gorge
                          Guild: Epic

Comment

update my new look lol

Name:	LJguild.JPG
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	1662817

Name:	LJwings3.JPG
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	1662818
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by 御萧xXLJXx; 12-14-2012, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X