Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please bring back the traditional Guild Battles and CSGB's!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please bring back the traditional Guild Battles and CSGB's!

Okay I get it. You put out a product to hopefully make some money. When and if it fails to do that you shelve that product and focus on another one. Well here you are now with an event called Imperial War. You thought it would work. You thought the gamers would enjoy it. You thought it would be hugely successful and make you lots of money. NOT!!! This event not only failed to deliver on any of those, but has started to chase away those that would play and even spend money to enhance their game... the gamers! I personally think this Imperial War is an insult and has removed a vital part of this game for me. My guild has enjoyed the guild battles and CSGB's in the past. Most of our members would join in for these events as it was the perfect time to catch up with guild mates on different schedules! Now with events being replaced with an obvious cash grab that bores us to tears they have chosen not to participate myself included. This trend seems to be a common thread in the forums. What are you going to do about it? I know that you guys do have to read these posts and bring up some of them in your team meetings for discussion. You have to bring back the fun to this game or you will lose a rather large number of gamers, again myself included. Bring back Guild and cross server Battles! Get rid of Imperial Wars!!!

Hm those new "improvements" of tok, gb and xgb didn't surprised me at all. That's the result of a process that began almost an year ago. Wartune is since quite a time more money making product than a game in the full meaning of the word. Its that way cause actually you spend more time at looking goods that are for sale and/or buying them than actually playing. Wartune stopped being a game about an year ago and that was the time that i've seen where things are heading and retire myself as a player.

Thing is that owners are trying to suck every possible penny out of their product no matter the cost in the process. First step was to deliver a huge blow to campers and free players and then they turned to their paying customers in attempt to squeeze em as much as possible. Every change from that moment year ago till present day was cutting more free stuff and increasing game currency dependency most of the time to the point of being absurd.

They wont ever revert to old state even if its the better option for the game itself. Truth is that owners of this game, publishers and developers dont read this forum. This is the job of the forum moderators here which supposedly should convey your thoughts and suggestions to those people. This process is totally not working for some reason though cause now the game is even more damaged than it was when i quitted. Universal truth here is that once change is made going back is not an option..you can only suffer through it till you see better times with new feature replacing the current one. But those "better times" wont come it will be just new way of stripping you out of your money. Those people dont care that u had fun playing guild battle and cross server --> for them these things are just game features that dont bring so much or any at all cash but they have potential to do so. And there we are..Wartune was a great game but unfortunately with very poor management.

Comment

they literally chased off half their playerbase with these absurd events now....there is no reason to log in several days a week and most of my guild are now gone and log on 1 or 2 times now...there is no pvp....no competition no reason to play or cash. once the social aspect of friends and guildmates loses game interest the players will all slowly leave.

r2 strikes again with horrible service.

Comment

Sadly this has already started to happen in our guild. 3 of our top players and many of our lower ones have already left the game. Some come back just to keep their toons from sinking into oblivion, but for the most part they have become a non-functioning guild member. I am contemplating this as well. It's a bitter realization after considering the time/money spent on this game. I am at a crossroad now.

Comment

noooo .. I love how I dont have to set a list and all can enter.. the screen seem confusing at first but then you learn.. no lag and you get what you are suppose to do and its not all about who is fastest out or biggest br.. its about teamwork and communication.. its awesome! nooo changing Imperial War back to old GB.
          That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

Sorry to hear this really for you both. I was in small guild but we were very good community in which i enjoyed every single minute...that time is long gone and lost. Was very sad day when i left cause i liked my guildies much but i was left without an option..broken pvp and events for pvp players is something that just cant be overlooked. The option to be a heavy or even light casher wasnt secure enough cause the changes here especially in the case of clothing system showed up that even investing money in this game isnt worth it. Now seeing what happened to 2 of the main pvp events justify this further..

Anyway wish you luck guys there is small chance your voices will be heard with that so called survey according to one of the mods here but dont place too much hope on it. Knowing R2 and co for years opinion of their players is more than neglected. They will do something only when money start talking, meaning if their incomes hit bottom but even than there is no telling what will happen.

PP if one day "Wartune 2" shows up i very much wish that owners and developers learned from their mistakes and don't repeat them there. There is no hope for the original game but one eventual sequel maybe will wash if not all than most of the sins towards players committed here.
            Last edited by rescueyou; 12-21-2016, 12:52 PM.

Comment

noooo .. I love how I dont have to set a list and all can enter.. the screen seem confusing at first but then you learn.. no lag and you get what you are suppose to do and its not all about who is fastest out or biggest br.. its about teamwork and communication.. its awesome! nooo changing Imperial War back to old GB.
              That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

run out of energy way too fast then....well pay or sit for 30 mins...dam money grab and destroy guild battles

Comment

Working...
                X