Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Titan Temple - the most messed up single event that R2games have ever made

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Temple - the most messed up single event that R2games have ever made

why does r2games keeps messing up this game with more new stupid events that makes no damn sense , it took me almost 20 min just to beat the first round of this stupid titan temple . I wonder if any of these damn mods play this game to see how messed up titan temple with their stupid frigga users.

As many threads as there are on this topic already, you had to be a special snowflake and post your own rant?
    S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
    1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
    EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
    Lukoi

Comment

I was going to say the same thing, but I am just going to sit out on this one.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

maybe the more of this topic we post the more they will see how much we hate it and probably fix it .

Comment

Not only that, but when I kill a player, my toon keeps hitting them while they are dead, which allows everyone else to heal and shield themselves. And if I kill 2 of the players and die, they come back to life in the next fight. That thing is a buggy mess.

Comment

Aww no fair, they get to have the revive and we don't. Just kidding. It's a mess as with everything else.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I heard back form the elves on this and they have sent a message to the stupid developers and they told me that next year hope to have it fixed since its the holiday season the developers are the only ones that can do that. so that makes me wonder which 3rd software development did they hire to do this whole game set up ... since i fix lots of pc for customers who works at a software development company that pretty much explains to me their level in computer software development. typical morons I guess .

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
                I heard back form the elves on this and they have sent a message to the stupid developers and they told me that next year hope to have it fixed since its the holiday season the developers are the only ones that can do that. so that makes me wonder which 3rd software development did they hire to do this whole game set up ... since i fix lots of pc for customers who works at a software development company that pretty much explains to me their level in computer software development. typical morons I guess .
                R2 is just a publisher. R2 is just a publisher. R2 is just a publisher.

The game is developed and owned by 7Roads/ProCity. All R2 does is take what they are given, and let people play it. They have no control over development cycles, or the Chinese developers. The developers are not 3rd party, R2 is.

You "fix PC's" for software developers, so you're an expert at coding games? Puh-lease.
                S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
                1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
                EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
                Lukoi

Comment

already know that r2 is the publisher and they hire conctractors to develop this game, as for me repairing pc for software developers the answer is yes . i am not fixing the games i am fixing their pc which does not need any coding done . I dont think I want to be a developer for this game cause i will be dealing with ****** bags in the forum like you and i have better things to do than to read your trolling comment .

Comment

It is nice that they made it possible to get titans for free. The down side is this event is very heavily biased to favor high damage output, aka archers and high BRs. The biggest issues are the heal spam, the revive, and the fact the one hit kill does not work properly when that frigga shield skill is up (probably the same flawed programming that allowed knights to survive one hit kill attacks with agoran shield).

Comment

Plus if you do somehow manage to beat the 1st level a few days here and there and then try to animate your titan, it fails and takes what little stones you earned. I'm not even going to bother with it anymore until its fixed. Or until they add something like a luck stone so it doesn't fail constantly while saying it has a 80% success rate. Its more like 0% success 100% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
                        Plus if you do somehow manage to beat the 1st level a few days here and there and then try to animate your titan, it fails and takes what little stones you earned. I'm not even going to bother with it anymore until its fixed. Or until they add something like a luck stone so it doesn't fail constantly while saying it has a 80% success rate. Its more like 0% success 100% of the time.
                        i failed animating from level 9 to 10 four times in a row. thats ******* 400 stones. total ********, the 50% chance is a big ******* lie.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

At least when it's successful you increase in level, unlike tattoo engraving. If you have less than 5 titans (free players), TT is utterly cheap and quite possibly the most rigged thing in the game. I literally couldn't sylph for 3 minutes. Some of them had awakening steal passives, and 3 friggas stealing all the time... And they used tactics by alternating shielding so they were always shielded. And players like deboneman who are permanently in sylph mode makes it a bad joke. Oh well. I'm quitting this freak show. Next stop, another freak show Pay to win game.

Comment

Just lay more eggs and pray daily to fat holly chicken and all will be fine soon! Poak!
                            At the beginning there was a chicken! Poak!

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
                              why does r2games keeps messing up this game with more new stupid events that makes no damn sense , it took me almost 20 min just to beat the first round of this stupid titan temple . I wonder if any of these damn mods play this game to see how messed up titan temple with their stupid frigga users.

I disagree that Titan Temple is worst thing...Imperial War is the biggest borefest ever concocted

Comment

Working...
                              X