Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

game freezing up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game freezing up

hi there , am i the only one that having trouble with the game freezing at almost everything i do ?
    2-3 sec freeze

I am also having problems with game freezing although it doesn't happen in everything I do. One main place is in kid panel, when I go to change skills, it will freeze for a few seconds then be fine after that.

Also noticed when I first enter dims, toon will move really slow for the first minute or so then it's almost like he is on fast foward, moves faster than normal.

Comment

not at everything, but it freeze for a second or two whenever i do something with eudamons.
      also, when logged in there's this weird period where the graphic fully loaded but the in game interactions late by 1 minute.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

This thread should probably be moved to the bugs section. It is happening to me too ever since new patch

Comment

It stopped freezing for me as of a few minutes ago. Don't know what they did on that side, but please keep it like so and don't try to "fix" it LOL.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

same problem here
            , freezing too much when doing titan temple and road to glory
            why not make titan 1 vs 1 so less lag
            they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

The only time i saw it freeze is when i change the skills for my euds, otherwise just a "bit" of lag throwout everything else which is the same since i started playing the game
              User: W T F TotEu
              Class: Archer
              Server: Kabam Europe S19
              Don't Love And Cry, Just ... Have Fun And Smile

Comment

Originally posted by WFT_TotEu View Post
                The only time i saw it freeze is when i change the skills for my euds, otherwise just a "bit" of lag throwout everything else which is the same since i started playing the game
                I see that too - it looks like it freezes until the popup skill description can load, and that seems to take a couple of seconds most of the time.

Comment

Working...
                X