All the knights, your dooms day is incoming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the knights, your dooms day is incoming

Patch 1.5, bock rate is going to be cut near half.

While archers get critical rate to be doubled because they are whining all the time in forums. Also, the 4% hp recover will have a upper limit. lol.

How about all knights quit the game since 7road doesn't seem like this class at all.

Don't get me wrong. I have high level knight and knowing exactly what is happening in chinese version.

Originally posted by rorolfgame View Post

While archers get critical rate to be doubled because they are whining all the time in forums. Also, the 4% hp recover will have a upper limit. lol.

How about all knights quit the game since 7road doesn't seem like this class at all.

Don't get me wrong. I have high level knight and knowing exactly what is happening in chinese version.
    Seriously? THey have to nerf knights? I think by then Ill quit Wartune. Hopefully Ill be close to 80 though. Knights is the only interesting class to play in this game for me and they are already a hard class to play. Now that they are getting nerfed it's pointless to play one. They will suck for all levels now and not just the lower levels. Hope this patch doesn't come for a very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by rorolfgame View Post

whi knights? u speak about all clases parametres so its cut for all clases not for knights only

P.S. only noobs told "if my class will be nerfed ill quit game"
      class balance ****
      cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
        whi knights? u speak about all clases parametres so its cut for all clases not for knights only

P.S. only noobs told "if my class will be nerfed ill quit game"
        If a class is nerfed it is stupid to play it. How can you have fun with a class if it's worthless?

Comment

@ akira

Only knights are favoured by block due to their passive skill, so they are the only ones getting nerfed (block is useless for archer/mage alrdy)

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
            If a class is nerfed it is stupid to play it. How can you have fun with a class if it's worthless?
            i played 2 years in 1 game for class which been gimp , then developers UP this class n he stay OP, i easy kill everyone its was boring, then class again nerfed, then developers again nerfed class - decrease power (damage n defence) but create more intresting skills, im be huppy, all be happy who played for this class a long time, why? bcs nvm strong yr class or nor, he must be intresting, only manchkins wanna kill by press 1 button, and then says everyone that he PRO, u manchkin? just answer to itself

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
            @ akira

Only knights are favoured by block due to their passive skill, so they are the only ones getting nerfed (block is useless for archer/mage alrdy)
            ok i explain, archers have heal yerself by vampiric shot (dont remember name of the skill), mages have HoT and permanent heal , knights have heal from block so its balances on heal aspect... mages heal more stronger, archers heal do dmg too, knights heal the most weakless (less then 1 tick from suntoria, even when knight have passive + heal and + hp)

Block usefull for all classes block decrease dmg, if for example block decrease more damage only for knights, or chance of block be more at knights, ok u can said that block usefull for knights only
            Last edited by akirayama0ka; 12-08-2012, 02:26 AM.
            class balance ****

so game ****? - ye

Comment

doublepost
              Last edited by akirayama0ka; 12-08-2012, 02:27 AM.
              class balance ****

so game ****? - ye

Comment

knight class is currently more OP than any other class.

it's the only class that without spending much cash can still dominate in game.

at this moment I'm not surprised there might be a nerf as you call it to make it not as OP...

BUT 1.45 isn't even out yet...at least 2nd part isn't..

and there is still 3rd part..

how long it took for us to get 1.45? when you think 1.5 will be out? and for now, I don't believe it until i see it. and for all people crying they will quit if knight is nerfed, who said it was going to be nerfed? you believe everything you hear? ... hum.. and 1.5 isn't even out yet.

and you gotta agree right now Knight is dominating the 60+
                Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Try fighting a Knight with 2k+ block, they block 2-3 times out of 5 attacks you throw at them. The heal is 4%, so they'll get much stronger each level and upon obtaining new gears.

Let's say a normal Knight at level 70 have 40000 HP, 12000 PDef and 10500 MDef. You're a Mage with 18000 MAtk with -2000 Mdef on your gear.

The damage you do with Rain of Fire level 5 would be: ((25000 - 10500 -2000)/2)*1.25 ~ 8000 damage. With Enhanced Will Destroyer level 5 and Elite Warrior Medallion, it'll be roughly 11500 damage.

If the Knight block that, the damage is reduced by 30%, so you can only do ~8000 damage, all the bonuses from Will Destroyer and Medallion are gone. The Knight heals for 40000*0.04 = 1600. So the damage you can do to him is ~6400. That I haven't calculated the Refined Goddess Blessing, Tenacity and Medallion.

Taken that into account, wouldn't you think that's too much power for Knights? Reducing the block rate would make Knights less deadly and leave more room for other classes too. Also, we don't know what is the upper limit yet, so let's not panic til we do.
                  Last edited by DeathRiver; 12-08-2012, 04:20 AM. Reason: Rush and miscalculation
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                    knight class is currently more OP than any other class.

it's the only class that without spending much cash can still dominate in game.

at this moment I'm not surprised there might be a nerf as you call it to make it not as OP...

BUT 1.45 isn't even out yet...at least 2nd part isn't..

and there is still 3rd part..

how long it took for us to get 1.45? when you think 1.5 will be out? and for now, I don't believe it until i see it. and for all people crying they will quit if knight is nerfed, who said it was going to be nerfed? you believe everything you hear? ... hum.. and 1.5 isn't even out yet.

and you gotta agree right now Knight is dominating the 60+
                    I'm not to defend the class because I play it myself, but I agree about all the lowbie knights QQing on low levels, I'm not a free player, and got my rear end kicked by so many free to play players it's almost shameful. I agree that knights are HORRIBLE at low level, and it is true that compared to a mage or archer, the knights require more rage / cooldown management than archers and mages, which makes them harder to play, at low or high levels.

About the money requires to "dominate" the game, make a lowbie one, and try to dominate prior level 60. Better have a big cap on your credit card, because it will take a heavy hit as you'll quickly notice that by spending 500$+ you will see free to play archers and mages kill you potted, while you won't be able to even touch a mage casher.

On another hand, it is true that the same knight on the same server will get to catch up on the same players as leveling goes up; but by that time many will have given up and rerolled another class (lol).

Like xxljxx just said, where did you found that nerf info? It's the first time I hear about it, and I asked a friend that have active player in the chinese version, and he don't know about such a nerf. Are you sure your info is reliable? Remember that forums is the best place to start and spread rumors. I also completely agree that waiting for patch 1.45 to be compeltely released first, and when patch 1.50 info is released (in 3+months I guess) before crying about quitting, because as it is, it is true that a block stacking knight is simply amazing, as level goes up, it might actually become overpowered.

I am stacking block, and in 3v3 group arenas I saw myself soloing 3 lvl 55+ medium cashers many times, as my 2 partners get 1 shoted on the first turn, to the point one opponent whinned I was a hacker in white chat (now THAT many me laugh). But with 1700+hp heal per block, and easily 10 blocks in a fight, it is 17k heals, and over the same amount in damage reduced, for a single fight. Admit that's a LOT, it's more than a max lvl bless light as of healing, and im not considering the mitigated damage. And as level goes up, and the HP and block stats increase, I can imagine how it will become by the time 1.50 is released (I drool just thinking of it)!

If that nerf rumor would happen right now, I'd be crying and whinning, as of NOW it is indeed strong, but not overpowered. But in the future, I think it might be, we'll see how it goes
                    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                    Weak warrior

Comment

In Chinese servers, the Knights are failing to mage. I have read over 40 pages of their forum content, it's all about knights whining about mage killing up them real fast while archers are not even mentioned at all. Either that class is the best, or nobody give a **** about archers anymore.

Comment

I call ** on the whole nerfing knights thing, and as for block being useless for all other classes thats a load of **** lol. Just because us Knights can get a 4% hp heal from a successful dodge doesnt mean that other classes cant use block to dodge and minimize damage. I'm calling ** on the whole in 1.5 update ****, just because 7road does it doesnt mean r2 will and i almost doubt that 7road does it, I'll believe it when I see it and I doubt I'll ever see it.
                        Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

rage quit everyone!! Cry cry!!
                          Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                          Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                          Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
                            rage quit everyone!! Cry cry!!
                            yeah, like i said, I don't believe what was said lol, I'm one of them people who doesnt believe everything he hears/reads lol
                            Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

I hope WB will get a "Deflect Arrow" buff (Increases defense against bow attacks).

Just to be fair. Nerf knights in pvp, then nerf archers in WB too.
                              Last edited by slash2n; 12-08-2012, 07:31 AM.
                              Ign: BlazeS / NightmareZ
                              Class: Mage / Knight
                              Level: 39 / 39

Comment

Working...
                              X