Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Magic Squares

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Squares

32 boxes
    32 boxes
    and not 1 training whip
    I cant believe that
    you cheap mean SOB's
    that what you are R2 and 7 Road
    CHEAP AND NASTY

tell me about it lol

tok nm gave 3k whips

magic square 39 boxes gave me 120 whips

thats a big diffrence in drops

( hope this maintenance fixes that it gives more whips )

Comment

the reason for drop in whips as the weak players need them the strong players don't

Comment

Boggins, that is a bit of a short answer. The lower amount whips a player can get per week does also affect the amount of event-items you get. Lower amount of whips equals a lower amount of items during the mount-training event. This is just a big nerf, nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

after mt we get 60 whips from each magic chest from magic square, so you should has wait to afte mt to open chest/box

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
            after mt we get 60 whips from each magic chest from magic square, so you should has wait to afte mt to open chest/box
            Well, that's nice.
            S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
            1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
            EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
            Lukoi

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
              well if they told us last week they were fixing magic square wen i did mondays attempt i would of had the insight to save my chests

i am not a mind reader lol

Comment

Originally posted by boggins64 View Post
                the reason for drop in whips as the weak players need them the strong players don't
                Not quite true. Perhaps the very strongest players who buy everything do not need to earn whips, but that is because of the huge amount of "free" whips you get for recharging or spending at the right times. For the rest of us, even those who have strong toons but are not top cashers, the demand for whips is constant.

Comment

Working...
                X