Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penalties for Guild Hopping

Hey wartune players.

I really think there needs to be some penalty for hopping between guilds (even if you're kicked from the guild), such as not being able to attend guild battles for a week or so. We just fought a guild battle where we (the #1 guild), fought the second-ranked guild, who took the top members of all the other guilds to fight with them.

I think it's a really dishonest way to fight guild battles to take the highest BR members of other guilds to win you a guild battle, and then kick them so they can go back to their guild. The problem is, R2 have done nothing to prevent people from exploiting this to win their guild battles.

So yeah.. I'm suggesting a "trial period" for joining a guild where the player is unable to participate in guild battles for a week or so. What do you guys think?

It's called tactic ._.
    We can;t complain 'bout this.
    After all, Wartune based on how good we build our chara.
    So, no wonder if the guild war can using tactic to win.
    In my guild, we place our stronger player to defend tower and the other hunting moob, prevent them from leaving their own base.

So...
    We can't complain when another guild using "merchenary" for this one.
    They play fair as rule said, but with dirty trick
    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
    IGN - Vein

Comment

I agree with EndOfEnds, guild hoppers are a plague...
      So I would rather agree with the idea of a trial period. I would even plead for the covenant delay to be extended to 3 days or even 1 week

Though not for the given reason: if all other guilds united that way against his, I suspect they had reasons other than just wanting to win... I doubt they would have made the sacrifice / efforts without his guild giving them other good reasons than just being in the lead. And, if this is the case, nothing would likely have stopped them...

Comment

Well, last week we were #2, and we won against the #1 guild despite them having higher BR(without using dirty tricks like this, I might add), so that may have angered them and created another good reason for them to want to win.

Either way, there is no sacrifice at all, and barely any effort needed, to hop between guilds for the final guild battle - and that is the issue at hand here.

Comment

Yes, there was an effort: they needed to explain the plan to everyone and why top players were all leaving, temporarily... which is not so easy!
          Yes, there was a sacrifice: removing their top players, these guilds risked their final round result and corresponding rewards!

If they were ready to do all of that against your guild, they were indeed quite motivated... My opinon is that no anti-hopping could have stopped them if so decided.

Comment

Well i don't see that as a problem after all its simply a strategy
            in wartune the person who buys balens is the most strongest and some guilds only invite those with high BR or those who have potential to become a strong player

so in order to break the rule of power we must revert to different tactics

like we can make ally guilds and help them to overcome their difficulty and they can help us like a trade

help others and others will help u
            destroy the strong and help the weak break the power and divide to all
            thats
            a strategy

and this strategy was actually used in World war 1 u can google it for more info

well all i will say is
            this is a strategy and this game happens to be a strategy game so if r2 must prevent a strategy use then they must give a way there is equal distribution in a Guild vs guild
            a way were even a guild ranked 3 can beat the NO 1 guild

something like that
            Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 12-08-2012, 09:21 AM.
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

You got to be kidding me if you think this is a fair strategy. I'm not even going to read your arguments for it.

Have players allowed to only compete with one guild for a week, so you can't fight for your own guild and then leave to another guild to help them in the final and just come back because your character is locked out to your original guild.

Comment

Sorry to say but this is considered by R2/official as an *exploit*. There was a huge blowup about this on Kong. After the smoke cleared, they *will* be fixing this. Rest assured.

Comment

It cannot litteraly be an exploit, which means abusing a bug for your benefit...

There is no bug there, just a poorly thought set of rules... So, at worse, it is an abuse of poor rules!

If R2 actually called that an exploit; it just shows:
                  - they are much too prompt to indulge some loud cryers,
                  - they do not master very well IT vocabulary...

Comment

Its called...... Politics. With war comes politics....yes its being abused,but it becomes about who you know and what you can do for them. I dont find that very fun and am very glad that we tend to stick in our own guilds in our server.
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                      You got to be kidding me if you think this is a fair strategy. I'm not even going to read your arguments for it.

Have players allowed to only compete with one guild for a week, so you can't fight for your own guild and then leave to another guild to help them in the final and just come back because your character is locked out to your original guild.
                      there is no fair or unfair when it comes to the battle of the minds

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                      Sorry to say but this is considered by R2/official as an *exploit*. There was a huge blowup about this on Kong. After the smoke cleared, they *will* be fixing this. Rest assured.
                      really this is a bug?

may i know how ?

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                      Its called...... Politics. With war comes politics....yes its being abused,but it becomes about who you know and what you can do for them. I dont find that very fun and am very glad that we tend to stick in our own guilds in our server.
                      good to know

i like the fact ur like me thats no cheating (just kidding)

well as much as i like to say its politics well its not its basically a war strategy
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

this isnt anime ... only in some anime good character not use dirty trick in war xD
                        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                        NasrulEyo
                        Mage
                        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                        U can submit a here
                        My guide

Comment

Fix this guild hopping please.

While we are at this topic, I would like to bring up one point:
                          Balance rewards of GB ranking. The strongest guild gets stronger each time, leaving the other guilds too far begin. A slightly more balance of power is more enjoyable for everyone.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                            really this is a bug?

may i know how ?
                            It is an exploit if any guild uses the kick function to bypass the cooldown.

As far as the guildhopping (legitimate guildhopping) goes, it simply is against the spirit of the proceedings. This isn't illegal of course - but it has been acknowledged as a weakness of the event.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                              It is an exploit if any guild uses the kick function to bypass the cooldown.

As far as the guildhopping (legitimate guildhopping) goes, it simply is against the spirit of the proceedings. This isn't illegal of course - but it has been acknowledged as a weakness of the event.
                              ohhh ok well it just means u can do it too so if one person does it then u can make ally with other guilds form a pact so out of the 16 guilds u will only be fighting 8 guilds

makes more sense and better gaming right

making allies with other guild merging and forming a unity

Besides all is fair in love and war

so its simply not a weakness but just a misunderstanding i am sure once the guild battle becomes stable in the future it will be a good effect on the players hehehe
                              Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 12-26-2012, 07:58 PM.

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                              X