Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guys lets start to push and save this game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

create a cash shop based game (vip)
    open 84 servers
    release OP real money only items
    wait for leagues of f2p to quit
    condense and merge the biggets cash shoper servers and continue to farm peoples wallets

we ar now entering stage 4 >.>
    Baedcove Tower
    lvl 44 f2p archer
    Dezzy
    GarudaArmy

Comment

myself i dont think ill buy another balen when you dont get your stuff thay dont make up for it i like the game but if it goes out of buisness its just another rip off site the fux its cash players

Comment

ps these guys have no idea how to run a buisness

Comment

Originally posted by Da1Dezzy View Post
          create a cash shop based game (vip)
          open 84 servers
          release OP real money only items
          wait for leagues of f2p to quit
          condense and merge the biggets cash shoper servers and continue to farm peoples wallets

we ar now entering stage 4 >.>
          secret of many serves eh? agree we are now on stage 4

Comment

they should have a separate server for cash users....balen users too

Comment

Originally posted by mena69 View Post
              they should have a separate server for cash users....balen users too
              Yeah this is smart. Create servers for only players that won't pay money and earn no money off it, and cashers will have less incentive to pay money if they are only competing with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                Yeah this is smart. Create servers for only players that won't pay money and earn no money off it, and cashers will have less incentive to pay money if they are only competing with each other.
                This is a terrible idea. Why would anyone play on the cash servers if they can get everything free on the non-cash servers? If no one pays a dime to this game then this game will shut down in a matter of days. Think logically for a second and understand this even though most there items in the game is expensive, and most of the items are "OP" and give better things to the cashers. That is what pays for the game. With out them you wouldn't have any of your free stuff. With out cashers you won't getting free socket rods and crypt keys every once in awhile. Cashers are what makes this game last long so you need to deal with it and just do your own thing. You still have a chance to get 90% of everything cashers do just takes longer. In the future wings ( baby wings that have half stats of real wings) will be free and craftable. Really the only things that are unfair i guess right now is wings and vip bonuses. Other than that any free player can get what a casher gets.

Comment

^It's better to have it down in couple of days instead of have it down after couple of thousand dollars wasted.
                  And no way in hell cashers keep it alive, if they really liked and enjoyed this game, those so-called server helpers would donate without expecting anything in return just to keep this game alive. What they do now is "Hurrdurr ai wunna by pro so ai spent all my mommies muney huehueheueh", all they care about is to be op in a virtual world, might be because they're being bullied irl so they have to let their frustration somewhere where they can't be picken on?
                  Last edited by shadow1477777; 01-05-2013, 09:48 AM.

Comment

lots of things should be fixed.. as in...
                    permanent ban those hackers!
                    to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                    how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                      terrible idea!

Comment

i said create a separate server.........not make the whole game for non-cash users.......read it well before replying
                        Last edited by mena69; 01-05-2013, 09:53 AM.

Comment

I feel cheated every time i buy balens due to hackers getting what they did not pay for, so that is why i want to quit, its all about the cheaters making game no longer fun...

Comment

those who hate this idea are cash users-----they dont want to fight each other......no fun for them then....they will not be able to win a battle

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                              another big mistake , they see this as business
                              It IS a business, they are here to make money and not in the "Evil corporation" sense of things but in the "Hey we gatta pay our employees" kind of way.

FREE TO PLAY DOES NOT MEAN NON PROFIT GAMING.

Comment

Originally posted by mena69 View Post
                                those who hate this idea are cash users-----they dont want to fight each other......no fun for them then....they will not be able to win a battle
                                online games are online games.. simply as that

Comment

Working...
                                X