Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Astrals or Guild Skills: How Do You Know?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astrals or Guild Skills: How Do You Know?

Hello again, everyone.

Although I am decent at getting high level guild skills and better quality astrals, I still sometimes have trouble figuring out exactly when I should use all my gold on astrals and when I should use all my gold on guild skills.

How do you know when you should invest in astrals or when you should invest in guild skills? What are the best times to do both of these things?

I hope my question is clear enough for you to understand and answer.
    In-Game Name: Drayga
    Server: [S86] Mireworth Keep
    Guild: Vicious (Guild Master)
    Class: Knight

"Get Drayga'ed."

having guild skills up high in early game can have advantages, as an orange astral is stil pretty rare to achieve.

and guild skills have a lvl max, as astrals don't, and later in game you can easily earn more then a mill aday, which makes time invested worth it.

i myself am maxing gold production in guild first, it wil pay off later as it increases gold production from city.
    Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

You want to level both to get the easier to obtain advantages. Getting Astrals to level 3 and guild skills to level 3 should be easy and after that the relative return begins to diminish so just work on whatever is easiest to obtain. What I mean by diminish is going from +40 to +80 is a 100% increase, but going from +120 to +160 is only 33% and relative to the overall power of you character probably doesnt have nearly as much impact. Obviously early on those skills and astrals make a huge difference. Like I found the HP astral to be quite useful when my overall HP was low, but once you hit 15k+ it doesnt give nearly as much staying power since the amount it adds relative to your base total shrinks considerably (ie adding 1500 HP at 28 is a huge difference, adding it at 45 is barely noticeable).

Comment

Originally posted by R25712627 View Post
        having guild skills up high in early game can have advantages, as an orange astral is stil pretty rare to achieve.

and guild skills have a lvl max, as astrals don't, and later in game you can easily earn more then a mill aday, which makes time invested worth it.

i myself am maxing gold production in guild first, it wil pay off later as it increases gold production from city.
        astrals do have a level limit, its 10 levels, same as guild skills, leveling astrals is pretty tough. so i would focus mainly on guild skills, but invest now and then in astrals

Comment

Working...
        X