Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

mp dungeon and legend gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mp dungeon and legend gear

return 5 tray for mp dungeon and lowe legendary need for craft lv 40 and lv 50 gear it takes forever togain 100 legend stone for one gear

~thread moved to proper location

Comment

So you are suggesting to be able to do 5 dungeon attempts per day again?

Or you could just double the number of legendary shards to drop.

Also it is called legend for a reason. Not meant to be easy.

Comment

There is a huge diference between easy and nearly impossible...

Currently getting lvl 40 legendary stones in Void NM is maybe a bit easy and you "only" need 50 of these per piece...
        But getting lvl 50 ones from GoD NM is quite impossible (even for a good level 57+ team running Tarraton's Lair routinely), while you need 100 for each piece...

Again the problem is not on the principle that NM should be hard, but on the poorly balanced difficulty of the different dungeons, the much too steep progression curve at some point.

Comment

the name is a LEGEND of course its take forever u dumb

Comment

You will be bored and run out of things to do if everything was too easy.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

its interesting if its near impossible

well i won't support the lower the craft items but i will support of return 5 attempts

its too hard
              and the double reward thing is total nonsense
              i did void Nightmare just to see the result and ended with a disappointing reward cause the only thing that increased was the EXP every thing else including crystaloids has not been increased but due to lack of attempts it seems we have to end up with less xtals that before

players don't do MPD just for the sake of EXP they do it also for equipment

i want the 5 attempts back leave the reward as it is if u want take away the double EXP thing cause nobody wants to lvl fast and end up with a dead of being way too ahead of the game
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

5 attempts again? No way, game is already time consuming, they really made things better with last patch blitz and mp reduction.
                Giving just more loot in nm mode seems the fairest thing to me, you can do it then you get more, thats it. Although a problem is not the lack of shards only, you can get them in guild shop too, but the lack of crystaloids, the shard farm (with shop and keys at mirror match) is even faster than the crystaloid shard, wich is a non sense. You should have the 50 pve set before the shards, not the opposite.

Shirokane Lvl 65 Knight s1 Havoc

Comment

Originally posted by shirokane View Post
                  5 attempts again? No way, game is already time consuming, they really made things better with last patch blitz and mp reduction.
                  Giving just more loot in nm mode seems the fairest thing to me, you can do it then you get more, thats it. Although a problem is not the lack of shards only, you can get them in guild shop too, but the lack of crystaloids, the shard farm (with shop and keys at mirror match) is even faster than the crystaloid shard, wich is a non sense. You should have the 50 pve set before the shards, not the opposite.

Shirokane Lvl 65 Knight s1 Havoc
                  Its not time consuming for people who can spend it

its not fair right now

and guild shop has a ridiculous price rate

200 contribution for 1 lvl 50 epic stone yikes thats way too expensive

think about it would u spend 200k gold on 1 stone while u can just way 24 hrs and get the same stone on a larger scale

if u ask me i would rather spend on my guild skills,altar or save it for mount
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

3 attempts is fine.
                    Would you prefer them to give you 100 attempts but every attempt you get 1 EXP and 1 item drop, or 1 attempt but every attempt you get 100 exp and 100 item drops?

I support the latter.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by ruki74 View Post
                      return 5 tray for mp dungeon and lowe legendary need for craft lv 40 and lv 50 gear it takes forever togain 100 legend stone for one gear
                      No. 3 runs a day is fine as it is. There are other means to get the legendary loids. Increasing the number of daily mp's won't solve it.

Comment

3 runs already enough. It's completely time consuming.
                        When still 5 runs, me and my usual team need more more than 2 hours to finish all of our attempt =="
                        Seriously wasting time.

They can double the drops or made another way to get the material, but no adding more attempt.
                        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                        IGN - Vein

Comment

gimme more crystaloid !
                          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                          NasrulEyo
                          Mage
                          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                          U can submit a here
                          My guide

Comment

3 attempts is fine but getting the 40 pve sets is silly. 3 attempts is the right amount for one exp scroll. I got 20 set in 2 days back when it was 5 attempts per day, 30 set I saw one piece drop, and I am almost 48 and got one legend piece and never saw a single level 40 piece drop using all 3 runs a day. Also they are not worthwhile when arena sets are better and far easier to obtain as insignia is so much easier to get. I have so many crystaloids I can't use.
                            Last edited by R24877577; 12-09-2012, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X