Christmas Event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Event?

Okay, so R2 released something called the Christmas Event where we have to get stuff to exchange for prizes with Santa, now my question would be (as I do not see the description and/or details) is how one goes about it?

So far, I killed 5 Yeti (sorry, folks, you get to kill 5 of them per day for 2 melting snow hearts) with no other monster in sight; so that's 10 Christmas Chests made. And it will take a helluva long time for getting a few LOL.

Any input would be quite helpful. Thanks.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

There is also a special tank event that only happens twice a day. Now not all sure what you can get from that, it depends on what you rank. But I have got 10 chests and 5 plants for ranking first.

The Christmas socks says to kill monsters in wilds to obtain them but not seen one from them yet. There is also a second type of sock, a green one but no clue what to do with that and not sure how I got it

Comment

Unfortunately the meter for wilds monsters (regular) is at 5/5. I tried killing a 6th Yeti and no reward; so now I know that one's limited. I do not see any other "Christmas-y" based entities out there.

Comment

The thing is that u don't get the right socks to exchange for mounts or the other stuff in there from those chests. U get socks that don't have any use in the game so far, so i gave up doing that **** as well, and step by step will distance myself from the game because it became a whole load of ♥♥♥♥
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-24-2016, 11:56 PM.
        User: W T F TotEu
        Class: Archer
        Server: Kabam Europe S19
        Don't Love And Cry, Just ... Have Fun And Smile

Comment

Yeah, we got two different Christmas Socks: One with a Red Background that is working, and one with a Green Background that doesn't work. The reds I get from collecting on the "Daily Christmas Login" in Hot Events (which is 2 each day from the looks of it). The greens (and I did on a low level testable alt) come from the Christmas Chests in a massive number that seem to have no use as of today. I am hoping they will see that and do something about it.

Comment

If you read the text describing those socks, it mentions using 5 of the socks to get a 1 hour endurance buff. You don't turn them in, you "use" them from inventory.

Comment

If you read the text describing those socks, it mentions using 5 of the socks to get a 1 hour endurance buff. You don't turn them in, you "use" them from inventory.
              Yes, but the same socks were used for exchange in hot events for mount etc. Never mind tho, the bug is been fixed and a new event appeared in hot events where u can exchange them if u don't want the extra endurance for 1 hr
              User: W T F TotEu
              Class: Archer
              Server: Kabam Europe S19
              Don't Love And Cry, Just ... Have Fun And Smile

Comment

Working...
              X