Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tyre skills, what type of damage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyre skills, what type of damage

I just made tyre and what type of damage do the skills do? From what I understand, skills like thunderwave, shockchain do matk damage while ones like vulcan's judgement do patk damage. Correct me if I am wrong on that

But what type of damage does deadly kiss and roaring lion do? And if they only do one type, let's say patk, does that mean I need both patk and matk gems on sylph if I have both type of skills?

they are all mixed types.

Comment

I just made Tyre also. Do I need both PATK and MATK gems in his gear?

Comment

Just remember the only stat that you "gain" from sylph gems/gear is HP, so lots of experimenting can happen there
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by NiteBlade View Post
          I just made Tyre also. Do I need both PATK and MATK gems in his gear?
          Personally i am going for both, copying some others that have high level dual sylphs. I have been using matk, patk, hp and alternating pdef,mdef to offset if possible
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
            Personally i am going for both, copying some others that have high level dual sylphs. I have been using matk, patk, hp and alternating pdef,mdef to offset if possible
            Ok, i'll give it a shot and see what happens. Thx.

Comment

many said it's mixed, but tyre has higher base STR than INT.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

these merged pets has been tested in elemental forest ... u can find videos about it on youtube

Comment

Working...
                X