Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Snowball!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowball!!

gg 2 days in a row im alone in snowball fight. wonderfull.

Click image for larger version

Name:	R2Screenshot26122016135820.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	704.6 KB
ID:	1789404

Even better stuff. got kicked for inactivity, means no rewards. G ****** G

Click image for larger version

Name:	R2Screenshot26122016135959.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	532.2 KB
ID:	1728272

Comment

Well that is interesting, and we will go ahead and speak to someone to try to find out what we can for you on it. I would really advise trying to enter in earlier as it may be more difficult to try and gain points or challengers with a low time clock. I know it can be frustrating as the boxes and seeds are especially valuable so thank you for your patience while we try to find out something.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

To continue, now during the second snowball time slot, i decided to enter early. Ask me what happens?. Ok let me tell u what happened, i entered and literaly 1 second after i entered the match ended and i was on the losing side ofc. Seriously can devs get abit of brain power and make a game that isnt ****. I know its alot to ask of incompetent people but what can i do. Game frutstrates me on every corner.

Comment

If you are on an inactive server like I am, literally you get nobody to fight against.
          They should add a NPC in it so unopposed players could still get points.
          I participated in every session but got rewards only twice so far. For these only 2 times I had to load my alt to get points, which I don't want to do.

Comment

How stupid. They need to do away with their inactivity punishments. If I don't feel like being active, I shouldn't have to be. What the heck do they care for anyways? They need to give players the freedom to play how WE want, not how they want. Just sit back, collect our cash, and leave us alone. Its like a game run by dictators.

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
              How stupid. They need to do away with their inactivity punishments. If I don't feel like being active, I shouldn't have to be. What the heck do they care for anyways? They need to give players the freedom to play how WE want, not how they want. Just sit back, collect our cash, and leave us alone. Its like a game run by dictators.
              I think the reason for inactivity punishment is that afk players can really hurt a team that is trying to win. The biggest problem I come across (more in tanks than in snowball) is when stun or just being ganged up on makes it impossible to score even one point. You're there, you're active, but between stun and cd for being dead, the game won't let you act...then kicks you out of the match for it. That's a real slap in the face.

Comment

This is where it becomes vital to have an alt account that you can login to play against yourself. It's just stupid it can drop you in an empty playing field until you get kicked out. But you shouldn't expect a lot of sophistication for a temporary bonus minigame - I'd rather they spend their dev time on more important things (even if it's only a fantasy that they would).

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                  This is where it becomes vital to have an alt account that you can login to play against yourself. It's just stupid it can drop you in an empty playing field until you get kicked out. But you shouldn't expect a lot of sophistication for a temporary bonus minigame - I'd rather they spend their dev time on more important things (even if it's only a fantasy that they would).
                  one would think so yes. but usin alt to do that would be gainin stuff for the main, thus against rules (if devs bothered to follow them that is:P)
                  Kabam -57 Archer
                  Kabam -67 Knight
                  Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

This is why I don't shoot my own. I only shoot you.

Lately, I have been diving each one at a time to have some fun. After said battle is done, I dive in another. The only time you will see 2 in play is if I don't have time left (5 minute border) until the end. In that case, I would be going "crazy" (movements) as I tap on each module and pressing 1 to fire.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

My main and alt fight separately also. I can't say the winter event is particularly fun. Its pretty much re-skinned tanks with less stun, and I hate tanks. The morph cards are amusing but cause way too much drama (some folk are adamant that its cheating, no matter what R2 says on the matter and they have a conniption fit every time a morphed player joins). I run main and alt separately to avoid perception of using alt for unfair advantage. I also avoid using morph cards in event because it makes some players so angry.

Comment

Working...
                      X