Server Merge Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merge Events

can i suggest you people change your merge events? giving prize to top guild ang BR players is very unfair to the new server being merge.
    you guys should change it to guild lvl and player level to give every server merged equal chance for the event.
    a 1 month old server have no chance to get near any 4 months old server players/guild.

Don't they ever tell you that it's "who spends the biggest gets the prize"?
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Nothing to do with whoever spends the most - the s681 guilds would have to spend 5000 times as much as the older servers did to get close.

Chargeback requests submitted, I'm done here, I'll take my money back,

Comment

Originally posted by R2116810892 View Post

Chargeback requests submitted, I'm done here, I'll take my money back,
        ROFLMAO!!! Let me know how that works out for you.
        S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
        1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
        EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
        Lukoi

Comment

So what?! You're going to quit just because you got merged into an older server. Let me tell you a little story. I dove 4 units originally when 586 opened (archers I like because we get to have guns) and all are going okay. I created another unit (mage) on 590. When both servers got merged with another (570), I got five units rolling around. I had been in guilds that were either s*expletive* or great (so much drama going on, you know), so I decided to take a break and dive five fresh units (all archers) onto 632. Made my own guild from the ground up; gained 7th or 8th spot in GW spot rankings (made it) so I can have some fun. In the end I was at 4th with just 5 guys and smarts (while being frivolous). Three months later, those cowboys came home and my old ones were placed in for comparison.

Bottom line, my cowboys surpassed the militaire units in BR as well as abilities, accomplishments, and other things. Did I spend? No. Did I cry just because I am in my own guild (ranked 16th) biding my time while having fun? Nope. You know why? Because, I had always know this game was a spender's paradise ever since 5.1 came out when they start cutting back (or skimping) on events that would benefit the free player. I only pick and choose my favorite events and stockpile for them. A merge always bring new friends to the table, people I can watch as the chat is much livelier than before.

But I am sure the plundered are thanking R2 for the merge as their gold is safe............... for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
            So what?! You're going to quit just because you got merged into an older server. Let me tell you a little story. I dove 4 units originally when 586 opened (archers I like because we get to have guns) and all are going okay. I created another unit (mage) on 590. When both servers got merged with another (570), I got five units rolling around. I had been in guilds that were either s*expletive* or great (so much drama going on, you know), so I decided to take a break and dive five fresh units (all archers) onto 632. Made my own guild from the ground up; gained 7th or 8th spot in GW spot rankings (made it) so I can have some fun. In the end I was at 4th with just 5 guys and smarts (while being frivolous). Three months later, those cowboys came home and my old ones were placed in for comparison.

Bottom line, my cowboys surpassed the militaire units in BR as well as abilities, accomplishments, and other things. Did I spend? No. Did I cry just because I am in my own guild (ranked 16th) biding my time while having fun? Nope. You know why? Because, I had always know this game was a spender's paradise ever since 5.1 came out when they start cutting back (or skimping) on events that would benefit the free player. I only pick and choose my favorite events and stockpile for them. A merge always bring new friends to the table, people I can watch as the chat is much livelier than before.

But I am sure the plundered are thanking R2 for the merge as their gold is safe............... for now.
            no im not quiting. even if i move to new server same thing will happen. just suggesting an event that also give chances to new guilds/players from new servers.

Comment

LOL my eastern server was merged with 2 servers that were 14 & 15 months older than us.
              considering the first merge was in mid-2014, at which time leveling & dungeons were still super hard, and 90% of my server was under lvl70 while 90% of the old server were lvl80.
              just don't ask how the non-whales on the new server feel, coz right now only 10% of the original players are still there, and only 1 in 5 of the remainders are non-whales.
              only a few from the top 10 ranks (before merge) still remain active, all the higher-mids are gone, and 90% of the mid and low ranks are either gone or play only once or twice a month.
              I had to purge almost an entire friend list after the first merge, and purged about 70% of the friends after the second merge.
              but for cashers it almost made no difference it seems, coz my main's server got a few newer servers (about 6 months younger), but the new whales seem to far outclass our old ones coz we only spend tens and hundreds each month while they spent hundreds and thousands.

Comment

Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
                chargeback works great not sure how you think it doesn't work out. done it many times over the years .

as far as the merges goes r2 needs new players to milk for 30 days then 5% of the cashers might stay after the merge to catch up to old ones. They have been doing this for a year now steady and it works.
                does it suck for you and the new player? yeap

Comment

no im not quiting. even if i move to new server same thing will happen. just suggesting an event that also give chances to new guilds/players from new servers.
                  Yeah, yeah. People get frustrated and want to quit because they moved to an older server, and for what? Bragging rights? A virtual prize that might be useless later? You know, I had that mentality to move to a new server each time I get a merge in the past, but to be honest, it's quite a waste really; because you have to start back all the way at the bottom and punch your way up top. Well, I said to myself "nevermore" as I kept the units I wanted to keep going with on the server I am in. Prior to the merge with 681, I had like 2 on the 610 cluster, and 3 on the 570 cluster. For me, a sense of accomplishment is doing everything else without spending a single dime.

You complain it is not fair, and yet I bet even as we speak, certain members of the guilds on 681 have gone into the guilds on 610 so that they can be a top dog in getting certain prizes before time runs out. Meh, I just stay in my ship with my own crew of grease monkeys covering the skies of Balenor.

However if they make it for every server bracket that is within a merged cluster, then I am sure people will enjoy that.

Comment

Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
                    Ok - I got all but $12 back lol

Comment

Working...
                    X