Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will Eudaemon Advancement Path II (Exchange) happen again anytime soon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will Eudaemon Advancement Path II (Exchange) happen again anytime soon?

I just have like 200 tidal waves and was wondering if I should trow them on lucky exchange or expect this event to repeat?

Thanks!

If it happens again, it will start 4 weeks from the day it started last time. I'm guessing your Tidal Waves for this week are not going to make it to the next time that happens.
    S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
    1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
    EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
    Lukoi

Comment

Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
      If it happens again, it will start 4 weeks from the day it started last time. I'm guessing your Tidal Waves for this week are not going to make it to the next time that happens.
      So it's safe to spend them? Hopefully bc I am obssesed with bunnies and want that flying bunny eudaemon hehe

Comment

I think next week is the Eudaemon Buy Off period. Don't quote me on it. As Gidd said, the events (minus the mount training/refine one as they are every two weeks; WHY!?!?!?!) are at a four week cycle. So, grab a calendar, mark the day you start of your favorite event and then count four weeks after; that will be the next one. I got my fave (mahra/sep event) calendar marked so it beeps to me when that time comes so I can be ready.
        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
        X