Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Old titles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old titles

will r2 be removing these old titles as these events dont exists now

Click image for larger version

Name:	rem 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	1789469Click image for larger version

Name:	rem 3.png
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	1789471

or they be renaming them for the said new events (athena, ares, venus wars)

Name:	rem 2.png
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	1789470

as solo challenge has gone what will become of this title ?
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 12-31-2016, 07:45 AM.

my guild master sent me pic of his titles after i saw this thread .. the titles are permanent after you got them back when those events were around

Name:	Screenshot_772.png
Size:	12.1 KB
ID:	1728339

Comment

yes i know they perm but now those events dont exist now so how do others get them will they be renamed ? for those new events

arena rank 1 solo challenge doesnt exists now so how will ppl get that 1 ?

r2 and their devs need to go through all those old titles thats not available now like the hall of fame ones from 2014 that ppl couldnt get thats still showing up in those title lists

what should r2 do to those old titles ? A) remove them B) Give them free C) pay to own the percific title say 1k balens
      Last edited by Xharry005x; 12-31-2016, 09:17 AM.

Comment

tss tsss ts do not offer the pay method we all choose option B ,harry
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          yes i know they perm but now those events dont exist now so how do others get them will they be renamed ? for those new events

arena rank 1 solo challenge doesnt exists now so how will ppl get that 1 ?

r2 and their devs need to go through all those old titles thats not available now like the hall of fame ones from 2014 that ppl couldnt get thats still showing up in those title lists

what should r2 do to those old titles ? A) remove them B) Give them free C) pay to own the percific title say 1k balens
          I don't see the point of removing old titles. Sure they aren't available to newer players, but they were available and are viable for those that got them. There are plenty of things like this in the game, and it isn't a bad thing.
          "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
          Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
            I don't see the point of removing old titles. Sure they aren't available to newer players, but they were available and are viable for those that got them. There are plenty of things like this in the game, and it isn't a bad thing.
            yes i see u cant remove titles as ppl ave them

but a great idea would be a small balen charge to own the said titles

Comment

That could be a good idea, but then again, I say this this with near certainty, that people would say that Wartune was making a cash grab with it
              Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 01-03-2017, 09:54 AM.
              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
              Browser Game Support

Comment

That could be a good idea, but then again, I say this this with near certainty, that people would say that Wartune was making a cash grab with it
                well it all depends how much they would charge for each title firstly if they want huge amounts then they would say this but a few small balens (example 100balens to 1k balens depending on the title) it would then be a good idea as the stats for titles dont give much

but only for the old titles like gb title and hall of fame titles etc etc etc (not mount or clothing titles)
                Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-03-2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

I dont agree for a balen charge to be added to others can get those titles. The people who have those titles earned them at the time obtaining them and some spent a fortune to earn them too!
                  [S163] Mist Ridge - BuxomWench - Archer - Resurgence
                  [S1] Temple of Ibalize - BuxomWench - Mage - VictisHNR

Comment

So was the mounts. Now with enough beast souls, you can buy off that one you were oogling on, when the event came that is spenders only, as it comes to your panel. WT is already a cash grab that only the foolish will spend (sorry, but I won't spend on something that is broken, but I will play for other things).
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Titles should never come with a price. Players must earn them to show what they have accomplished. If you could buy these titles, the titles loose their meaning and thus it isn't worth the efford to get them.

Comment

i fought my *** off to get "eagle eye" and i for 1 never want to see titles sold for balens

those are accomplishments us old players have got and selling them would make those worthless.
                        Cyanide
                        Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                        Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                          i fought my *** off to get "eagle eye" and i for 1 never want to see titles sold for balens

those are accomplishments us old players have got and selling them would make those worthless.
                          I never got anywhere near one of those titles (although, to be fair, it was just a timezone issue), and I agree. Do not sell old titles that took something more than "Buy this mount" or "buy these clothes" to receive.
                          S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
                          1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
                          EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
                          Lukoi

Comment

You don't like people complaining about event design, but its okay to complain about titles newer players can't earn and demand the devs allow you to buy them? Many of those titles were not easy to earn...heck, there are a couple I earned but don't have because I earned before the titles became permanent. If we demand titles be available for "a small balen charge" they become pretty meaningless. When any class can run around with Eagle Eye (title saying they won archer class wars), it turns the whole thing into a lame joke. Those titles represent real accomplishments, don't cheapen someone else's achievement just because you have not had the chance to earn it.

Comment

It is not a good idea and would be seen as worse than a cash grab. Mentors are players too, so I'm pretty sure you have an idea how hard it was to come in first in class wars. One had to be a very big spender and a good player to win it. To put that up for sale...it would be very disrespectful, like stealing someone's trophy collection and urinating all over it. As funny as it would be to see weak mages run around with EagleEye title, it would just be a messed up thing to sell those titles.

Comment

Working...
                              X