How do we do titan temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
    So the season length has not been reduce as stated by the majority of players was the main problem.

Also the 'Help' defend Other guilds is still in place, Another terrible idea rejected by players, But ignored by dev's again...

Would you contact devs and confirm the current season length please ? I've looked for the info, but its not there..
    I will indeed inquire for you on that. So far all I can say is that the seasons were three months based on an earlier patch note. Now, that said.. per this maintenance notice they do say event times will be adjusted but I can not as of yet say adjusted in which way. Should we hear anything about what's been adjusted, or if the seasons have been shortened we will truly do our best to let you all know.. believe me I can truly understand
    Last edited by GM_Magik; 01-03-2017, 06:03 AM.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

It would really be so much better if they moved titan temple and outland exploration out of the regular outland section. If for no other reason than it keeps switching your chat box to Outland-only after every single battle, which drives me crazy. I'd rather see that changed than not miss a day here and there due to season endings.

Comment

They also failed to correct the time for outlands events. I want to support my guild, but I also need the rewards from other timed events in the same timeframe (eud arena and arena). The devs need to give outlands (crystal war and post grab) its own timeframe, not overlapping with other events players need.

Comment

Working...
        X