Elite Player Vip Club

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite Player Vip Club

Hello there, i want to learn that if does r2 games has that features like proficienty city (which player hit 10k vip points) or not?

Originally posted by abeltown1990 View Post
    Hello there, i want to learn that if does r2 games has that features like proficienty city (which player hit 10k vip points) or not?
    At this time, there isn't anything like that here that I have heard of, or seen. I am not really aware of much of the details for the ProCity one of which you speak.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

nope they dont

Comment

I mean they have access for log in to test server and they get apollo wings and free gift on holidays.
        Yeah, that isn't something we have here.

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
          At this time, there isn't anything like that here that I have heard of, or seen. I am not really aware of much of the details for the ProCity one of which you speak.
          I mean they have access for log in to test server and they get apollo wings and free gift on holidays.

Comment

Thx for ur answer. will it be in the near future? or something? because think it like this, someone recharge 1m balens its 10k vip points. and still got nothing except balens.

Comment

Yeah, that isn't something we have here.

R2Games Rules
              Browser Game Support

Comment

Thx for ur answer. will it be in the near future? or something? because think it like this, someone recharge 1m balens its 10k vip points. and still got nothing except balens.

Comment

Hard to know really if it will ever be something that is here. I do think that there should be some higher perks for VIP or other levels that give other stuff.

R2Games Rules
                  Browser Game Support

Comment

The other platforms don't have things like that either (that I've heard of). When I asked R2, they said the platform has to request it. Not sure if platform has to pay extra for it or not.

Comment

ther is a elit vip club now players who is in then ther play

Comment

Working...
                      X