Another silly question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another silly question

So, since I keep interested in the bunny eudaemon and tydal wave II is just happening...

Should I spend the items I have to gather this rewards or when the eudaemon exchange, to get the bunny, will have another items to collect?

*I ask to not spend what I've saved, since it will be more hard to get, now that I need new mounts to use hoofs in* )Hoofs were my ticket to reach 50 items, but since I am returning to play, missed past events and slowling getting new mounts from the beast shop.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Samariel View Post
    So, since I keep interested in the bunny eudaemon and tydal wave II is just happening...

Should I spend the items I have to gather this rewards or when the eudaemon exchange, to get the bunny, will have another items to collect?

*I ask to not spend what I've saved, since it will be more hard to get, now that I need new mounts to use hoofs in* )Hoofs were my ticket to reach 50 items, but since I am returning to play, missed past events and slowling getting new mounts from the beast shop.

Thanks!
    You can also get the rabbit by using summon in the Eudaemon Guide with the appropriate amount of material you can gather from Eudaemon Patrols.

That way you can save your event items for other stuff.

Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 01-01-2017, 04:14 PM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
      You can also get the rabbit by using summon in the Eudaemon Guide with the appropriate amount of material you can gather from Eudaemon Patrols.

That way you can save your event items for other stuff.

My eudaemon is too low for hard patrol ;(

Comment

My eudaemon is too low for hard patrol ;(
        Pero ese eud que quieres no te ayudara en mucho, lo unico util que tiene es puri y lo demas es subpar comparado a otros, aunque no se para que lo quieres en especifico, hay mejores opciones para cualquier caso.
        East coast archer.

Comment

Sam, if I were you, I would pay attention as to what events that you can do that gives out some benefit (rewards) and start saving towards such; that way, when said events come, you can get rewards (event boxes) and then trade 50 of those for the bunny. As previously stated, this exchange comes every 4 weeks, so you will bound to have something of the week sort. The main event week starts on a Thursday (new item to trade) with Tuesday being the collector based events. I like my Mahra/Sep events just fine (every 4 weeks), but I am also catching up (stockpiling) for the mount training events (every two weeks). I careless for the mount refine events because I always get a CRIT (to max) when I do use the mount hoofs, which spells little or no reward given.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
            Pero ese eud que quieres no te ayudara en mucho, lo unico util que tiene es puri y lo demas es subpar comparado a otros, aunque no se para que lo quieres en especifico, hay mejores opciones para cualquier caso.
            Es una obsesión con los conejos, nada.más. a pesar de que me parece un poco raro ese eudaemon. Pero planifico tenerlos todos si es posible

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              Sam, if I were you, I would pay attention as to what events that you can do that gives out some benefit (rewards) and start saving towards such; that way, when said events come, you can get rewards (event boxes) and then trade 50 of those for the bunny. As previously stated, this exchange comes every 4 weeks, so you will bound to have something of the week sort. The main event week starts on a Thursday (new item to trade) with Tuesday being the collector based events. I like my Mahra/Sep events just fine (every 4 weeks), but I am also catching up (stockpiling) for the mount training events (every two weeks). I careless for the mount refine events because I always get a CRIT (to max) when I do use the mount hoofs, which spells little or no reward given.
              Sorry my sillyness but what it means with event boxes? I am a bit silly and spanish speaker, so it confuses me the system sometimes :/

Comment

Wait I think I got it what you mean. So I should ignore this tidal wave jan events and save, gather more stuff for what it comes this thursday?

Comment

Let's agree on something. Events like the Eudaemon card exchange (for the bunny and others) happen every 4 weeks. They won't go away UNLESS R2 decides to change the frequency on when events come, but we can safely say that it won't happen, so no worries. New trade-able event currency (event boxes/items) happen every Thursday (Tidal Wave I, Tidal Wave II, etc.) to be used for the week (Thurs to Weds). By keeping up with the timing of your favorite event can help you to know when to save up and when to spend (trade) before they become 1k gold pieces of junk.

So rule of thumb, if your favorite event doesn't come by Wednesday before Thursday's reset, I would spend (trade) the event items you have so you won't have useless event items sitting in your inventory. I liked the old system much better because if I didn't make it to the week's end, I can still open said chests for items. With this new Luck Exchange, many claimed that they get a better drop rate (80% of the time as tested across five units where the fifth only got 1 clothing piece from about 300 event boxes; but needed the clothing shards, lol) but it handles like a school bus when it comes to opening speed (A space, B space, C space; anyone watched National Lampoon's Senior Trip??).
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Es una obsesión con los conejos, nada.más. a pesar de que me parece un poco raro ese eudaemon. Pero planifico tenerlos todos si es posible
                    Entiendo pero deberÃ*as concentrarte en los que son importantes para las patrullas y ya de ahi sacas ese y cualquier otro eud que te haga falta, por lo que entendi tienes muy pocos eud o apenas estas trabajando en ellos.
                    East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                      Let's agree on something. Events like the Eudaemon card exchange (for the bunny and others) happen every 4 weeks. They won't go away UNLESS R2 decides to change the frequency on when events come, but we can safely say that it won't happen, so no worries. New trade-able event currency (event boxes/items) happen every Thursday (Tidal Wave I, Tidal Wave II, etc.) to be used for the week (Thurs to Weds). By keeping up with the timing of your favorite event can help you to know when to save up and when to spend (trade) before they become 1k gold pieces of junk.

So rule of thumb, if your favorite event doesn't come by Wednesday before Thursday's reset, I would spend (trade) the event items you have so you won't have useless event items sitting in your inventory. I liked the old system much better because if I didn't make it to the week's end, I can still open said chests for items. With this new Luck Exchange, many claimed that they get a better drop rate (80% of the time as tested across five units where the fifth only got 1 clothing piece from about 300 event boxes; but needed the clothing shards, lol) but it handles like a school bus when it comes to opening speed (A space, B space, C space; anyone watched National Lampoon's Senior Trip??).
                      Alright, got it! Thanks hun! You saved me a lot of asking and thinking about it! :O

Comment

Working...
                      X