Christmas socks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    I had about 1200 chests and figured I would get 1k socks, had 220 socks before I opened any. I opened about 700 and only got about 200 from those 700 boxes and of course, no mount.

At that drop rate, I was not going to take the chance and open the other 500 boxes in hopes of mount so I just traded for the snowball mount.
    I think they nerfed the snowball destroyer drop rate - I saw 10+ people get them early on, by only 2-3 since then. The other mount was pretty much a cash reward, for those who got a bunch of bonus socks in spender packs.

Comment

I just did my 500 and exchange for it. I wasn't going to leave anything to "malice".
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

The early and unannounced removal of the exchange NPC in CC is more than enough malice for me. Sock drop rate is bad enough as is, but then they take away the exchange before its possible for someone to exchange that last batch of fruits. Sometimes I think the devs have a few trolls who just like to do things to watch players rage...then laugh at all the spenders still giving them their money for buggy pixels.

Comment

Originally posted by KS222 View Post
          The early and unannounced removal of the exchange NPC in CC is more than enough malice for me.
          I could find it in the News Area...

Wartune Events - 12/23 (Part I)!

Winter Event
          Duration: 12/23/2016 00:00 - 1/5/2017 23:59
          Description: Winter is coming. What could be better than celebrating by having a snowball fight with your friends?!

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            I had about 1200 chests and figured I would get 1k socks, had 220 socks before I opened any. I opened about 700 and only got about 200 from those 700 boxes and of course, no mount.

At that drop rate, I was not going to take the chance and open the other 500 boxes in hopes of mount so I just traded for the snowball mount.
            Same here, opened 500-700 chests on 2 toons and got only some 113-191 socks. No mount for me T_T

Comment

Originally posted by Davidchen1985 View Post
              I could find it in the News Area...
              Obviously, they did not think this through when they made it. By me, it should be the Winter Event AND FOUR DAYS EXTRA for those to grow all their seeds, harvest the fruit, exchange for boxes, and then exchange for the prizes. They could have put a link timer on the "Winter Event Entry" in saying it is over while leaving the rest intact. However, as I said, they did not think this through so now everyone's growing them burnt Pillsbury Doughboys without a way to exchange them for the boxes that can be decided later. Even if every ticket was answered by sending boxes for the fruit, you still have an issue with the socks if you decide to open the boxes instead as the event for them is already gone. This is p*expletive* poor planning.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
              X