Lower Price For Hurricane Steed Shard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower Price For Hurricane Steed Shard

I am suggesting for lower price of the hurricane steed in guild shop, 2500 for 1 pc is too expensive.In synthesizing that steed needs 20 pcs of shard costing of 50 million gold. In my opinion, that price is too much for just + 50 stats.
    I am hoping that you can lower it to more affordable price. Thank you!! God Bless.

Be patient. It gives you something to work towards.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Wait for your Crusader horse, the price for Hurricane isn`t just high, its outrageous. Its barely worth 2500 for the whole horse let alone per shard. The Crusader horse is 2 1/2 times stronger and the shards are 500 sigs each.

Comment

Originally posted by Laureana View Post
        Wait for your Crusader horse, the price for Hurricane isn`t just high, its outrageous. Its barely worth 2500 for the whole horse let alone per shard. The Crusader horse is 2 1/2 times stronger and the shards are 500 sigs each.
        The game is about small increases. I know of mid-range knights that have the steed.

Comment

This horse is supposed to be last thing from guild that gives stats. Lvl 10 guild skills cost 10 mil each.

Comment

2 words

NO WAY

the horse is not impossible to buy

just donate 1000 contributions to the guild per day and u will get it in 2 months

many of my guildies have it and many players in the old servers have it (i don't have it .... yet)
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
            X