Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

X-mas seeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-mas seeds

I am so curious to know what do we do with the fruits we harvest today from the x-mas seed we planted last night, after the last snowballs fight. Removing the Santa and the chance to exchange the fruits feels to me quite a dirty joke. The Devs or whoever is making this game are either sick-headed or sick-minded *censored* hating the players, their customers.

Covenus, R2 S8

You just click the fruit to get the mediocre rewards if Santa's gone.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Now how in the hell that happened? Double post but one above and one below the original post.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        You just click the fruit to get the mediocre rewards if Santa's gone.
        Thank you, mate. I shall do the crazy clicking, at least these fruits will not be useless like the ice creams we got a while ago.

Comment

I was looking all over the place for when this event would end and there is no mention anywhere that I could find of it. Was thinking with today being 12th night that it would be today and not at reset last night. Bummer cos I still have crops to harvest and some more seeds to plant! The fruits themselves are totally useless to me as there is nothing in them that I need. Am hoping R2 will add an exchange for fruits to boxes before the Christmas Boxes Exchange ends tomorrow.
          Last edited by BuxomWench; 01-05-2017, 10:09 PM.
          [S163] Mist Ridge - BuxomWench - Archer - Resurgence
          [S1] Temple of Ibalize - BuxomWench - Mage - VictisHNR

Comment

I got a few seeds remaining to plant away, so yeah. Might as well exchange what I got left tonight before reset and hope it will give us one more day in doing so. It'll be fun clicking away on all those burnt Pillsbury Doughboys.

Comment

For those who have harvests that are ready after the event ends, please take a screenshot of the fruit on hand, and send it in a ticket.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I hope in a Emergency Maintenance .....TODAY!!!!!!!!!!..............SANTA RETURN !
                Much more player h seed and fruits to use.....and no for reward....

Comment

Originally posted by WillyCoiote View Post
                  I hope in a Emergency Maintenance .....TODAY!!!!!!!!!!..............SANTA RETURN !
                  Much more player h seed and fruits to use.....and no for reward....
                  As I mentioned right above your post, please take a screenshot of the fruit on hand after you finish your final harvest and send in a ticket.

So that we are clear, the event is over. R2 will resolve each person with fruit on hand after the conclusion of the event individually, due to the poor timing of the event's closure.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

But that will cause another problem. You may get treasure chests, from ticket...but then the event will be over & you won't be able to exchange the chests!

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      As I mentioned right above your post, please take a screenshot of the fruit on hand after you finish your final harvest and send in a ticket.

So that we are clear, the event is over. R2 will resolve each person with fruit on hand after the conclusion of the event individually, due to the poor timing of the event's closure.
                      Wouldn't it be easier on them to just bring the exchange back instead of dealing with players on individual basis?

Comment

I sent a ticket and received a reply.

Thank you for drawing this to our attention. We apologize for the lack of information on the duration of event. But as per our project team for your remaining Christmas Fruits, please be advised that you can use the fruits and you would randomly get one of the following items:
                        100,000 Gold
                        Mount Training Whip x10
                        Soul Crystal x30
                        Bead of Influence x10
                        Henna x10
                        Thank you and have a great day!

It looks like if "R2Games" said to me: "Shut up! And eat your fruits!"

Comment

Originally posted by Phont View Post
                          I sent a ticket and received a reply.

Thank you for drawing this to our attention. We apologize for the lack of information on the duration of event. But as per our project team for your remaining Christmas Fruits, please be advised that you can use the fruits and you would randomly get one of the following items:
                          100,000 Gold
                          Mount Training Whip x10
                          Soul Crystal x30
                          Bead of Influence x10
                          Henna x10
                          Thank you and have a great day!

It looks like if "R2Games" said to me: "Shut up! And eat your fruits!"
                          That's a lazy *** response.....they never thought this event through. The NPC needs to be back in Cloud City until the Hot Event ends.

Comment

Originally posted by R230980922 View Post
                            But that will cause another problem. You may get treasure chests, from ticket...but then the event will be over & you won't be able to exchange the chests!
                            That's the problem. Everyone who participates in the last snowball fight would have seeds that can't rippen until after reset time.
                            If they all send in tickets, that would be hundreds or even thousands of tickets.
                            Putting up an exchange might take them 15 minutes to do, while copying an identical response to hundreds or thousands of tickets would take longer than that.
                            And a copied answer (denial to resolve the issue) isn't going to be satisfactory, and will result in more ticket replies from players, which increases the ticket traffic for nothing good.
                            Just put up an exchange in Hot Events and problem solved. Simple as that.

Comment

I do apologize that is the response they have chosen to go with after telling me to tell you all to send in tickets. Will certainly bring this up again.

Comment

Working...
                              X