X-mas seeds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    I do apologize that is the response they have chosen to go with after telling me to tell you all to send in tickets. Will certainly bring this up again.
    So what do we do? Do we raise a ticket or just bite the bullet and bulk open the seeds with the hope that we will get a bunch of bead of influence (the best option in the seeds IMO)

I tell you, what a shame they couldn't complete what was I thought a successful event. It's a shame the developers didn't do more analysis when they decided to remove the Santa, as opposed to leave it one more day, but end the snowballs game. That would have been the most logical solution to now a problem for everyone that participated in the last day of snowballs.

Comment

BuxomWench
      Subject: Winter Event Seeds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      JAN 07, 2017 | 03:00AM CET
      R2 Vera replied:

Dear BuxomWench,

Good day to you!

Thanks for contacting us. Kindly be aware that you may please click on the Christmas Fruit to obtain one of the following items:

100,000 Gold
      Mount Training Whip x10
      Soul Crystal x30
      Bead of Influence x10
      Henna x10

Thanks for your support.

- The R2Games Team

How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      JAN 06, 2017 | 10:17PM CET
      Original message
      wrote:

I searched all over the place to see when this event was ending and no date or time was mentioned anywhere.

I would have thought that with the last snowball fight ending 20hrs on 5th Jan that the exchange part of the event would at least be until the next thereby giving all players the chance to grow the seeds and exchange the fruits for xmas boxes.

You guys gave us exactly 4hrs which is not enough time at all even with speed up to grow the last of our seeds before the exchange was closed.

I now wish for you to manually exchange my 238 fruits (screenshot of said fruits attached) for xmas boxes before the christmas box exchange event ends tomorrow (7th jan at midnight reset).

This message was sent to in reference to Case #: 601292.

Think its kinda time for me to stop cashing now on game that doesnt care about its players, removes events and exchanges etc.
      Last edited by BuxomWench; 01-07-2017, 12:25 PM.
      [S163] Mist Ridge - BuxomWench - Archer - Resurgence
      [S1] Temple of Ibalize - BuxomWench - Mage - VictisHNR

Comment

Originally posted by R230980922 View Post
        But that will cause another problem. You may get treasure chests, from ticket...but then the event will be over & you won't be able to exchange the chests!
        That's the problem I come across the few times an issue cheats me out of chests and R2 actually makes good. They give me the chests, but 1 month after event is gone. Chests can't be opened and exchange is long gone, so its kind of a slap in the face. Either they don't realize they're handing out useless items or they don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          I do apologize that is the response they have chosen to go with after telling me to tell you all to send in tickets. Will certainly bring this up again.
          Any updates to this?
          Would we get back an exchange?
          Both Hot Event and Winter Event NPC are gone now.

Comment

Working...
          X