Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 suggestions :)

1 make guild members names be written in green of your guild in farm
    2 make invaders bu guild lvl like for a guild on lvl 1 it will be only 1 invader and for a lvl 2 it will be 2 and so on for a big guild only 3 invaders is much 2 low

I agree with that esedess. The farm would be useful so you know who not to steal from as some guilds don't like stealing from guild mates.

The number of invaders is a good idea and perhaps also have a limit to the amount each player can attack so one person can't just take all 7 of them for 70 contribution. At the moment you get like 10 people rushing to get 3 of them in my guild. Not too big of a deal but still would be a nice little change.

Comment

Agree with the farm.
      Would really be useful if names of our guild-mates were written in different color.

Also, all the names on the list should be in alphabetical order, A to Z.
      Good news: there is a God.
      Bad news: it's not the one You've been worshipping.

Comment

Originally posted by VelvetThirteen View Post
        Agree with the farm.
        Would really be useful if names of our guild-mates were written in different color.

Also, all the names on the list should be in alphabetical order, A to Z.
        +1 , some correction , friendliness lvl come first , but in alphabetical order for each friendliness lvl
        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
        NasrulEyo
        Mage
        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
        U can submit a here
        My guide

Comment

i like the ideas. yes 3 invaders is too little at one time. And they dont spawn quick enough either if not increase the decrease time on them spawning.

Comment

agreed on the second one
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
            X