Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somehow let me get rid of World Prosperity.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somehow let me get rid of World Prosperity.

Is there someway to turn off World Prosperity? I know many want to rank up soon, but I prefer not to gain so much experience quickly.
    IGN: Kuromi
    Level 40+ Mage
    Guild: Darkness
    Server: S23 - Ukiah Sands

I hate you, World Prosperity :P

Originally posted by Kuromi_Tsukimoto View Post
    Is there someway to turn off World Prosperity? I know many want to rank up soon, but I prefer not to gain so much experience quickly.
    Why is that? I would love to level up faster as it is really slow. Especially since I dont have VIP anymore and im lvl 54. Silly people with silly suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
      Why is that? I would love to level up faster as it is really slow. Especially since I dont have VIP anymore and im lvl 54. Silly people with silly suggestions.

I meant to give people options to accept World Prosperity. I rather slow rank to get the best stats before I level up. I'm a lvl 38 and I am doing fairly well beating those above me.
      Level 40+ Mage

Comment

I meant to give people options to accept World Prosperity. I rather slow rank to get the best stats before I level up. I'm a lvl 38 and I am doing fairly well beating those above me.
        are you sure? no matter how good you are at lv38, you can't beat those with pvp set45 or legendary pve set40. not to mention those lv50+ with legendary jewels lv50.

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post
          are you sure? no matter how good you are at lv38, you can't beat those with pvp set45 or legendary pve set40. not to mention those lv50+ with legendary jewels lv50.
          1 more reason, he need to accumulated honor for champion tittle before he can get lvl 45 pvp set.
          With how fast he lvl up, he'll throw into lvl 40 arena before he can get ready.
          S24 - Reaper's Illusion
          IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
            1 more reason, he need to accumulated honor for champion tittle before he can get lvl 45 pvp set.
            With how fast he lvl up, he'll throw into lvl 40 arena before he can get ready.
            honor is cap on lvl 39.
            slowing your lvling is not wise.
            many reasons for that. all u need to do is get champion or max elite warrior in lvl 39. to slow it down well don't do multi and do lower solo and cata only.
            no matter how good your stats in 39. reach 40 and u know the different.
            best stats are gain by lvl up fast.
            if u are talking about gems .. slow or fast lvl it remains the same. only lvl 40 u can equip legend with more gem slots.
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Thats why he want to turn off that world prospiety first.
              S24 - Reaper's Illusion
              IGN - Vein

Comment

thats easy. don't do any quest at all.
                you only need to play at party arena and bg, for insignia and honor. if you feel like have enough insignia, stop playing party arena. don't forget wb for extra gold and daru, they don't gives any exp. plant kyanit, gold/daru on your farm, don't touch those exp seeds.
                i can guarantee that you'll stay atl lv38 for a very long time.

if you still want devotion, go for nether forest and worg lair. and just go to cata lv1, and get out as soon as you enter lv2. take 5 white bounty.
                i don't think you will get more than 10% from doing this per day, even with wp.

Comment

Well i love the idea
                  he is not saying shut the whole world prosperity down he is saying give each person an option to slow his or her lvling speed

well i see alot lvl 50s who are weaker than lvl 45s
                  i see alot of non cashers weaker than me

the reason is cause they believe if u lvl up and get the small advantage like skill points or extra astrals slots or equipment they believe u can win completely unaware that its not how u plan on rushing but how u keep pace with the game

right now the game is slow and the players are moving way too fast if u don't believe me just look at ur self

ur 60+ with 45 PVP or 50 PVE

the game is not yet on the 50+ lvl its still on 40s lvl thats why there is no bracket for 50s in BG thats why GvG seems soo easy thats why people are much more weaker than they are supposed to be

true if u spend like a millionere u can be strong but think about it
                  if u spend that much to get 40k BR tell me why the hell can u get the same or more if u wait for the game to catch up?

if u wait for the 55 set or the 65 set or even the 60 PVE set u can have the same or more BR and thats with out spending even a cent

the casher thing is temporary
                  if everyone else hits ur level u will soon lose ur advantage

don't believe me
                  go to chinese version see how they are
                  there is not a big difference for casher and non casher since its more balanced
                  same with crystal saga (i am sure all crystal saga players like myself would agree)

so u see leveling up fast so u can be top for a small period of time is not smart

take things slow and move with the game

as for the posts above
                  well true leveling up is a good thing but being too fast or trying to be faster than others is not a good thing
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                    Well i love the idea
                    he is not saying shut the whole world prosperity down he is saying give each person an option to slow his or her lvling speed

well i see alot lvl 50s who are weaker than lvl 45s
                    i see alot of non cashers weaker than me

the reason is cause they believe if u lvl up and get the small advantage like skill points or extra astrals slots or equipment they believe u can win completely unaware that its not how u plan on rushing but how u keep pace with the game

right now the game is slow and the players are moving way too fast if u don't believe me just look at ur self

ur 60+ with 45 PVP or 50 PVE

the game is not yet on the 50+ lvl its still on 40s lvl thats why there is no bracket for 50s in BG thats why GvG seems soo easy thats why people are much more weaker than they are supposed to be

true if u spend like a millionere u can be strong but think about it
                    if u spend that much to get 40k BR tell me why the hell can u get the same or more if u wait for the game to catch up?

if u wait for the 55 set or the 65 set or even the 60 PVE set u can have the same or more BR and thats with out spending even a cent

the casher thing is temporary
                    if everyone else hits ur level u will soon lose ur advantage

don't believe me
                    go to chinese version see how they are
                    there is not a big difference for casher and non casher since its more balanced
                    same with crystal saga (i am sure all crystal saga players like myself would agree)

so u see leveling up fast so u can be top for a small period of time is not smart

take things slow and move with the game

as for the posts above
                    well true leveling up is a good thing but being too fast or trying to be faster than others is not a good thing
                    Someone who understands me XD
                    Level 40+ Mage

Comment

Originally posted by bolananas2nd View Post

Dude. If I tried hard enough, I am pretty sure I can take down some players wearing the lvl 45 insignia set. It just takes a bit of time and lots of gold to pump astrals and guild skills to the max.
                      Level 40+ Mage

Comment

Dude. If I tried hard enough, I am pretty sure I can take down some players wearing the lvl 45 insignia set. It just takes a bit of time and lots of gold to pump astrals and guild skills to the max.
                        don't worry
                        when i was 45 i took out a 50 nothing is impossible
                        its not impossible it just takes a little brain work and right skills for the class that ur fighting along with some data on their troops like their enlightenment and their level and their troops themselves and also their skills on their tab so on and so on
                        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

I too would love to remove my world prosperity.
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I support this as well

Comment

true why on earth do we have lvl 50 and 60 sets if you can reach them after making 20 more levels. I am lvl 68 and have 315 lvl 5 crystaloids. Need 1200. Thats a fail!

Comment

Working...
                              X