• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matching

the so called matching is so great today in venus wars

how does r2 figure this matching out

is it random or just set to r2 players to win

how can r2 say its fair wen a 12 mill player keeps facing ppl double his br in pvp matches
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 01-08-2017, 02:51 PM.

They neber said it is fair

Matching rule for Venus War:
    Match Procedure: After signing up, couples can click [Start] on the event panel to enter the hall. Based on points, players with the same or the closest points will be matched to a battle. You may enter a fight on your own or with your spouse.
    So if your stronger opponents team missed some matches and get no points, they are close to you weak people who catches every 10 points / round.

Comment

Originally posted by Davidchen1985 View Post
      They neber said it is fair

Matching rule for Venus War:

So if your stronger opponents team missed some matches and get no points, they are close to you weak people who catches every 10 points / round.
      Yes, that is how the matches happen now. For me personally, I skip the 1st round usually to let those people push ahead and get their proper matches.
      "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
      Browser Game Support

Comment

i didn't do venus war for 2 weeks then when did won all 10 battle is point based matching so if weak wait 1 week and u prob win most

Comment

Yep it's based on points and not willy-nilly; I will give them that. I've watched a single unit in all 10 rounds (6 were losses and 4 were wins). It's a roller coaster of sorts (just like sylph arena). Now why couldn't they make group arena like that?
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Maybe, because in Multiplayer Arena is with level brackets and you and your opponent have to be online at the same time, if this should work.
            I only need around 20 minutes for MP arena, if i need another hour / day for it, i hate you.

Comment

If matching is based on points, then why would I face someone who has almost double the points as me? And they was in silver group while I was in iron group.

Comment

Originally posted by Davidchen1985 View Post
                Maybe, because in Multiplayer Arena is with level brackets and you and your opponent have to be online at the same time, if this should work.
                I only need around 20 minutes for MP arena, if i need another hour / day for it, i hate you.
                Unfortunately, it doesn't. I've had new units facing off Lv 80 opponents with Titan skills, both in singles and in group (2 or more) matches. If you are taking an hour for a fight, then both sides must be that good in strategy and in stats/abilities. It's babies who wanted "quickies" (3-5 second fights) that made it the mess it is now. Cliffords need to go fight each other and stay out of the Puppy Bowl.

Comment

There are lvl brackets. But this system requires opponents with your lvl or near your level. If there are only lvl 80 guys available, you were matched with them.
                  You can test it, make 2 small toons and most of the time, they will be matched against each other (you can only face the same team 2 times in a row).

Comment

You can test it, make 2 small toons and most of the time, they will be matched against each other (you can only face the same team 2 times in a row).
                    If that was practical, it wouldn't be an issue, however, it isn't. The matching is horrible that all 5 low level units often missed the mark in being pitted with others that are beyond the bracket. This was tested with 15 fights at the same time and over 3 days of fighting. One would think anyone on their own server would get first dibs with two sets being pitted with each other and a lone (odd man) being pitted with another. However, that will never be the case thanks to this type of system. Again, I missed the 3-5 minute fights as it tells me that both sides put so much effort that they have to rely on strategy/wits alone to win the fight. And if you can't stay THAT LONG in a fight, you might as well not join or just afk so people can "walk" over you. These 3-5 second fights AREN'T pure enjoyment (at least not for me whether I am winning or losing); as it feels like people are getting robbed of trying to see where they stack up.

Comment

Working...
                    X