Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How you feel about 3 days to qualify for Imperial War?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How you feel about 3 days to qualify for Imperial War?

For those who use mail to save items, it's easy to miss 1 imperial war per month, which is a 25% loss.
    Ironically, inactive toons offline for Very Long are still eligible, and their BR still counts towards guild BR for imperial war.

I think they should allow players to join Imperial War the next day after they have joined guild.
    And players offline for Very Long should not be eligible, and should not count towards guild BR.

Any thoughts on this?

imperial war is stupid just like titan temple. Sometimes i wonder if they have game testers before actually releasing these patches out.

Comment

iprefer a midlleway as choice like 1 pre and 1 fin im still not lovinit yet ...coz me andmany other ithink quite lal that didn just start yesterda yfor new .. maybe miss sth ^^ sure after 3 years now its routine ... but this was a nice routine ... at leat for the people that ha time or just liked to play this event ... an other ieawould be ..give uss for boundies plz a button to buffer the time ... ty ^^ an impatient german which cant hit keyy right as u ee lol .... no it not the alc ... toda yit jut the sleeplene ss ... fullmoon is comin ^^
      against devotion ^^

Comment

i dont understand anything you said , sorry

Comment

Yeah, I don't speak Neanderthal.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

i do not agree the 3day rule is pretty good and makes it harder to get guild jumpers to do a easy 1 for rewards since that is unfortunate already happening as they do with crystal war as well.
            Unfortunate partly to blame again caused by all the death accounts/inactive spare toons and inactive alts that often are purely made for this
            Guilds who like to have a Hugh amount of death accounts/ inactive alts only good that the BR counts in it maybe it will make them realize that it only makes them weak that way cause ya get matched up with similar BR overall at start of the season.

But that is my opinion
            Theonlyghost
            Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
            Server : S122 US-East
            Guild : Fenix
            Class : Mage
            IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

That's why folks will try to jump guild or do inventory mail resetting from Saturday (after Imperial) to Wednesday, so they won't lose out on the time for such. Smart ones do it after Central Crystal War on Saturday night (the 10PM one) so they can just lose out on the Post Grab for Sunday, and they can get back to the swing of things on Monday without worry.

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
                i do not agree the 3day rule is pretty good and makes it harder to get guild jumpers to do a easy 1 for rewards since that is unfortunate already happening as they do with crystal war as well.
                Unfortunate partly to blame again caused by all the death accounts/inactive spare toons and inactive alts that often are purely made for this
                Guilds who like to have a Hugh amount of death accounts/ inactive alts only good that the BR counts in it maybe it will make them realize that it only makes them weak that way cause ya get matched up with similar BR overall at start of the season.

But that is my opinion
                Not really. Jumping guild for Outlands and Imperial War is a one-time thing for each season. There's no advantage to keep jumping after you are already in a good team.
                For new members who don't use mail to save items, the loss is also a one time thing (until they change guild again).
                The only ones that suffer are those who use mail to save items. I personally being one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                  ...do it after Central Crystal War on Saturday night (the 10PM one)...
                  Only if you are in an active guild where you can easily find someone to kick and reinvite, or you have very few items and only need to be kicked once or twice.

Comment

Only if you are in an active guild where you can easily find someone to kick and reinvite, or you have very few items and only need to be kicked once or twice.
                    True that. Can't agree with you more on that aspect.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                      For those who use mail to save items, it's easy to miss 1 imperial war per month, which is a 25% loss.
                      Ironically, inactive toons offline for Very Long are still eligible, and their BR still counts towards guild BR for imperial war.

I think they should allow players to join Imperial War the next day after they have joined guild.
                      And players offline for Very Long should not be eligible, and should not count towards guild BR.

Any thoughts on this?
                      So do mail on a non-imperial day or right after imperial war.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
                        So do mail on a non-imperial day or right after imperial war.
                        Issue is that Imperial War requires a member to be in guild for 3+ days to qualify.
                        So the only time you can do mails is Saturday night after 10:30pm through Tuesday or Wednesday.
                        The time period might seem quite some number of days, but both Monday and Wednesday are Outlands Crystal War days, so the actual time frame is limited to only
                        Saturday night after 10:30pm through Sunday night before 11:59pm, and Monday night after 10:30pm through Tuesday night before 11:59pm.

For people in active guilds where officers are always available, it is probably not a big issue.
                        But for inactive guilds and small guilds, it's always extremely difficult to find an officer online, and most officers other than the guild master generally either don't want to kick members or they don't even know how to do it.
                        Even if you leave on your own and pay for the CD, it is very unlikely that someone would be available to approve you.

And those who have lots mails (more than 20 pages) would find it quite difficult to finish within the short time period 10:30pm-11:59pm.
                        But if they split it across multiple days, they would have to lose more Outlands rewards and risk mail expiration.

It indeed makes no difference for people who want to join a bigger guild for better rewards, because only one jump is needed per season (3 months).
                        But for those who have lots valuable items that they can't use yet (not yet knighted, not owning a sophisticated sylph, gears not high enough for forge, etc.), it has been a huge challenge.

Comment

Working...
                        X