Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Spoke too soon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Spoke too soon

    I thought they had fixed the titan battles but …no…they didn't….well corruption is corruption going and coming…. I thought they actually were developing some level of integrity…..shame.

  • #2
    Originally posted by gibsondion View Post
    I thought they had fixed the titan battles but …no…they didn't….well corruption is corruption going and coming…. I thought they actually were developing some level of integrity…..shame.

    May I ask where it said, the "titan battles" were being fixed? Not sure how that part of the game has corruption in it. It can be tough, but it's not impossible and you're fighting ghosts, if i am correct in thinking that you are referring to Titan Temple.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

    R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
      May I ask where it said, the "titan battles" were being fixed? Not sure how that part of the game has corruption in it. It can be tough, but it's not impossible and you're fighting ghosts, if i am correct in thinking that you are referring to Titan Temple.
      I think they are talking about the Friggas/Battle Oracles that are parked that prevent casual players from even progressing. And if it's a ghost thing, then why is it not scaled instead of thrown in at full force?
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
        I think they are talking about the Friggas/Battle Oracles that are parked that prevent casual players from even progressing. And if it's a ghost thing, then why is it not scaled instead of thrown in at full force?
        They are certainly scaled. There is no way, if i happened to meet all of the players lets say in Group Arena that I encounter on my first floor. They'd melt me in the first round. But here, they all die. There is definitely scaling going on there. I am not saying that it is easy, it's not most of the time, but for me it is doable. Being an archer, or a character that has a good amount of AOE built up has an advantage. Also my floors opponents change everyday, so not sure what is parked on others.
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

        R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

        Comment


        • #5
          my server titan temple characters are parked and never move or refresh

          always top stage always 4 friggas oracles and by time u done 1st skill they used the steal passive so u got no chance in gettint to slyph

          2nd round and 3rd round passive steal again so no awaken points oracles heal players

          4th round they get their slyphs then the bombardment of steal heal and shield so ur dead

          use a nother attempt edus u killed brought back to life with full hp and hp left on players healed by oracles then the round is repeated dead by round 4 or 5

          another attempot same sequence every time how can u beat stage 5 wen their 4 op friggas 4 op oracles 4 op players

          needs scaling alot i would say

          in my opinion is once a edu or player is dead they stay dead in real battles in war around world if u got shot or blown to bits do u get revived by a medic NO U DONT U STAY DEAD

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
            They are certainly scaled. There is no way, if i happened to meet all of the players lets say in Group Arena that I encounter on my first floor. They'd melt me in the first round. But here, they all die. There is definitely scaling going on there. I am not saying that it is easy, it's not most of the time, but for me it is doable. Being an archer, or a character that has a good amount of AOE built up has an advantage. Also my floors opponents change everyday, so not sure what is parked on others.
            They aren't scaled, you're scaled. The first 2 buffs are major defensive buffs, the next is a big offensive buff (probably less good than 100% ATK would be, but that depends on your Res Red), the 4th is dumb (near as I can tell) and the 5th is a huge buff for both offense and defense. Your BR in Temple at least doubles with all 5 buffs.
            S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
            1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
            EpicFail/Gemini

            S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
            Lukoi

            Comment


            • #7
              titan temple frigga threads popping up like the old tower of kings frigga threads ... easy thing to do is make it so you can party up and go into it like the old ToK since TT is a reformatted ToK basically
              Cyanide
              Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
              Guild: Sicario

              Comment


              • #8
                Problem is that 4v1 makes Friggas too cheap. It's cheating the player, basically. RD, Shield, Steal, fest makes it unbelievably cheap. And having 50% of top 100 players equipped with Friggas (with about 90% having Oracle as their euds) doesn't help either. There are solutions to this massive problem, but devs simply don't care. Megacashers are happy and that's all that matters.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Fix titan temple you lazy *** good for nothing developers!!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
                    They aren't scaled, you're scaled. The first 2 buffs are major defensive buffs, the next is a big offensive buff (probably less good than 100% ATK would be, but that depends on your Res Red), the 4th is dumb (near as I can tell) and the 5th is a huge buff for both offense and defense. Your BR in Temple at least doubles with all 5 buffs.
                    There must be some sort of factor involved beyond that - top players in my area have pdef higher than my patk, and I'm able to do significant damage (at least sometimes). Against the real player, I wouldn't even scratch them enough to offset the suntoria, probably.
                    I have 6 titans, so only the reduce res buff applies to attacks, and that won't make enough of a difference.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
                      They aren't scaled, you're scaled. The first 2 buffs are major defensive buffs, the next is a big offensive buff (probably less good than 100% ATK would be, but that depends on your Res Red), the 4th is dumb (near as I can tell) and the 5th is a huge buff for both offense and defense. Your BR in Temple at least doubles with all 5 buffs.
                      They still have to be scaled to some extent even if we have double the br in titan temple. If they was not scaled at all, very few would stand a chance. I am 13 mil br going up against players 20-26 mil br on the 5th stage and don't really have an issue killing them. If they was not scaled, even with double the br, do you think I would stand a chance against them? No

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X