Titan Temple, some suggestions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Temple, some suggestions?

So, the thing I've come to realize over the last while is that this thing is near impossible for a non-archer unless they are a casher.

Me, as an archer, generally flys through 6-8 (depends on friggas, knight mons)
    My friend, as a knight, has trouble getting 2. She used to out BR me until astral elevation and TT, amusingly enough.
    Not 100% sure on mage but it doesn't sound like they fair any better than a knight..

Not sure quite how well this will help but:
    -Limit how many Friggas there can be per battle to two. More than three, and slap a knight mon in there, and it becomes a frustrating mess.
    -Make the Frigga shield so we can purify it, at least in Titan Temple
    -Make "Titan Wrath", the purple power, only target the front row. It's ridiculous that you get 3 of these things and they hit a mon 90% of the time.

If nothing else, atleast adjust the failure rates or something. My friend can try once a week or so and fails almost every time. Makes you wonder why you should even bother with TT.

Got the same problem, almost 15m br, 4 star odin. and have trouble doing titan.
    i start with rage rune, then my delphic instead of aoe skill because that skill doesnt make much damage. somethimes Lucky to kill one player then. after that i use the instant kill, sadly most of the time an eud hitting.

When there is a knight eud in it with intercept, i can forget about it.

im stil busy with getting the first titan out of that, (i have 4, the once you could get without animate)

Need 100 stones now to do one click, i already failed 3 times in a row, takes me around 5 days to even get those 100.
    ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
    Server: S444 Silent Arena
    Char: Knight
    Lvl: 80
    Br: 6m and crowing.
    Main Sylph: Arise
    Guard: Oracle

Comment

I'm 10mill br now I can get to lvl 4 as a knight or lvl 3. I use rage rune than deplic to kill off 1 toon, I take off my Titan skill that way I die before they heal themselves

Comment

TT is nearly always impossible for me as mage even with 10 mil br, cannot kill them before Frigga heal all, and instant kill always kills a edu not a player so no fun there.

Comment

I can only confirm what everyone said. Me, as a 11.5 mil BR mage, cannot get past stage 3-4.
          The first 2 are most of the times doable with only 1 try when there is no frigga. I use rage rune -> clear buffs titan -> aoe
          But after stage 2 i cant block the frigging frigga healing
          I also dont like that archers can spam 2 aoes (with the right titans) and kill off everything within 1-2 turns.

Comment

anyway day after day everyones will use wind/water sylph it's the only overpowered sylph with shield,heal,recharge awake points,decharge awake point and AOE so till people from R2 dont realize that (and as i know them it could be very long) this titan temple will be the mess

Comment

I have found that using a rune is just a wasted turn of doing damage for my character. If you can possibly skip that you can generally aoe at the start, and aoe just before the "titans" awaken. If you have a eudaemon that can cast a debuff (more damage to them) or a buff (you do more damage) that can generally help as well.
              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
              Browser Game Support

Comment

My friend, whom is a 11.75m BR knight, uses brut rune then her 100 rage move (whatever that is called). This apparently works until the third level then she can no longer one shot and it becomes nearly impossible because her other skills are useless.

That thing seriously needs to be balanced, and by balance I don't mean "make worse". I mean, make that **** fair and doable for everyone. Hell, I'm an ARCHER that can BEAT OVER 5 DAILY and I think this is unfair for the other classes. lol

I do: Brut > AOE > Sylph. More often then not that's all I need. But I'm an archer and I'm working on my third titan now. (Most I know haven't even gotten one from it yet, makes me feel bad.)
                Last edited by Phaenix; 01-15-2017, 07:36 PM.

Comment

tips:
                  use Battle Oracle Eudamons and set their skill to Damnation only. then use Brutal Rune 1st turn, then AoE.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

That is pretty much my routine Arlad, however I do not due the brute, if i see more than 1 archer, as oracle dies every time on that hit before throwing damnation. So if that's the case, i just AOE then I should have time to AOE again before they awaken.
                    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                    Browser Game Support

Comment

I cannot understand what people re moaning about
                      Looking at replies above people with 10-12m BR are completing to level 4/5
                      Thats sounds about right to me.
                      Considering you couldn't beat easy in TOK before why do you think you should beat all of Titan.
                      The top levels are meant for the top players to beat.
                      be thankful that you can beat some levels
                      Last edited by R217724475; 01-16-2017, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Considering you couldn't beat easy in TOK before why do you think you should beat all of Titan.
                        While I can understand that Titan would have some sort of whatever to it, ToK Easy was broken from the get-go. That event was meant for level 38s to take a swing at it as Easy difficulty was SUPPOSED to be one without sylphs or euds (ask yourself, at level 38, do you have a sylph or eud? I didn't think so).
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Pretty much if you are knight you cannot do titan temple. We have only 1 skill that damages all enemies. It does hardly any noticeable damage and uses 80 rage. I have almost 10 million br and it takes me 4 or 5 tries to beat the 1st group as long as they don't have a frigga. No way to beat the second group, frigga or not. Its totally unfair that mages and archers with less br than me can whiz through 3-5 levels. I can no longer keep up my br with everyone else. The game has decided to punish only knights for some reason. Something needs to give and quickly before knights are left in the dust. I only have 4 animation levels and like 6 levels of ...res increase. (i forgot what its called because i can rarely do it)

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
                            Pretty much if you are knight you cannot do titan temple. We have only 1 skill that damages all enemies. It does hardly any noticeable damage and uses 80 rage. I have almost 10 million br and it takes me 4 or 5 tries to beat the 1st group as long as they don't have a frigga. No way to beat the second group, frigga or not. Its totally unfair that mages and archers with less br than me can whiz through 3-5 levels. I can no longer keep up my br with everyone else. The game has decided to punish only knights for some reason. Something needs to give and quickly before knights are left in the dust. I only have 4 animation levels and like 6 levels of ...res increase. (i forgot what its called because i can rarely do it)
                            If you are knight and your stats don't stand out (not just higher BR, need higher of ALL STATS), they seem to want you to just stop playing this game.
                            A little crud, but that is basically the reality.

I cashed thousands on this knight in the past 4 years, but still left for an archer that I barely played and spent only 5 bucks on, all because they kept feeding me up with all this senselessness.
                            They destroyed my archer (all upgrade items were gone after a glitch & support was unhelpful), that was the only reason why I returned to play the knight.
                            Even at 1/3 the BR of the knight, I'd still prefer to play the archer if the item loss accident had never happened. But heh it'd already happened.
                            Last edited by R238423534; 01-16-2017, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R217724475 View Post
                              I cannot understand what people re moaning about
                              Looking at replies above people with 10-12m BR are completing to level 4/5
                              Thats sounds about right to me.
                              The top levels are meant for the top players to beat.
                              be thankful that you can beat some levels
                              I'm 11m br and I can't beat 4... Very rarely (if instant kill actually targets players all 3 times) I can do 3. Most days it's 2. Today, only 1 since level 2 had Reever, who's a ******. He knows what he's doing by having a Frigga/sacred knight combo. I think the way to make it fair is to eliminate the euds. 4v1 players only and then it would be somewhat fair. What's unfair is their tanky euds living longer than they do and then fully reviving. Devs neverly listen to reason, do they? I think the sooner we all realize they don't care what we think the better off we'll be... playing some other game. If they don't fix TT, I'm gone. And I'll encourage everyone else to quit too. This nonsense has gone on far too long.

Comment

Working...
                              X