Titan Temple, some suggestions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
    I have found that using a rune is just a wasted turn of doing damage for my character. If you can possibly skip that you can generally aoe at the start, and aoe just before the "titans" awaken. If you have a eudaemon that can cast a debuff (more damage to them) or a buff (you do more damage) that can generally help as well.
    From all reports, archers don't have as much trouble with it, and that strategy only works for archers. Knights and mages need a rage rune. Same with the brute rune idea, not viable for anyone but an archer. Or someone with ridiculously high clothing level, I guess.
    But if you have the crit titan, you are almost certainly better off to brute rune, crit titan, then aoe, and you'll do far more damage compared to opening with aoe (2.5X, roughly).

What works best for me (a knight) is rage rune > crit titan > aoe > moon titan (once I get it, for now it's bleed) > rage booster > time titan > aoe
    2 aoes with double crit damage is pretty effective. I would think a mage could do the same thing, rage > crit titan > hell's requiem > fiery lotus x2 (or requiem again if you have the rage)
    mages get a lot more base damage, but knights can usually get at least one valorous boost, evening things up.
    Archers get a strong aoe with big damage boosts for low rage cost, so the setup is very different. Only disadvantage is the slow CD, but that's a lesser concern when it's a good 10-15 seconds between turns for your character anyway.

TT in general is badly broken, but for those who can beat any level, the right strategy may stretch that to another level or two.

Comment

I'm a knight, albeit higher than 11m, but here is my strategy.

I have Blood Demon out with only buff (Oracle with Damnation, or Panther with Inspiration would work also). The 5th KH skill isn't used. Make sure to have the +dmg passive 5/5 (this is probably the most important Knight KH skill period.)

I open with Brut and Crit titan. Whirlwind and Iron Will. Through stage 3 this is nearly guaranteed to be game over.

For Stage 4/5 (and the occasional straggler in stage 3), same opening. Third turn is Awaken. I sylph into Thor. Use whatever for turn 4. For turn 5 the AoE Delpic. The just mop up the res

If you have Iron Will, there is no reason you can't sylph on turn 3. Frigga or Odin would be fine choices as well, since both have more AoE capability.

If you can't Brut then WW, use the Rage Rune or Single attack for rage, then WW 2nd turn.

If you don't have the Titans/Sylphs/Clothes to do the above, be happy if you can do even one stage. Or cry/whine a lot, whichever you prefer.
      S310: Gidd- 20kk BR
      1.6kk PATK, weee! /ninja chop
      EpicFail/Gemini

S310: Giddette- 9kk BR
      Lukoi

Comment

Originally posted by Vroukarouk View Post
        I'm 11m br and I can't beat 4... Very rarely (if instant kill actually targets players all 3 times) I can do 3. Most days it's 2. Today, only 1 since level 2 had Reever, who's a ******. He knows what he's doing by having a Frigga/sacred knight combo. I think the way to make it fair is to eliminate the euds. 4v1 players only and then it would be somewhat fair. What's unfair is their tanky euds living longer than they do and then fully reviving. Devs neverly listen to reason, do they? I think the sooner we all realize they don't care what we think the better off we'll be... playing some other game. If they don't fix TT, I'm gone. And I'll encourage everyone else to quit too. This nonsense has gone on far too long.
        Not sure if class makes any difference, but I personally have found Sacred Knight among the easier targets.
        After their owners were killed in the last round and revived with 1 HP, you start with a basic skill and the 1-HP ones should be gone.
        Need a good computer and good connection speed for that to happen, because any lag would result in the 1-HP ones back to full life again!!!

Comparing to Battle Oracle, Sacred Knight is always my preferred opponent.
        The Knight kid is helping me do the hit-and-run(die) trick.
        They don't heal and they guarantee to kill my hero after I kill someone when my HP is low.
        Their rage drain skill is fretting, but because I'm a knight, most of my skills are entirely useless, so to me, having 0 or 20 rage is not much different than 21-99 rage.
        And I don't use rage rune, so my rage would never reach 100 (to use a delphic, which is the only useful skill beyond the basic rage maker skill) before they sylph up.
        Most of the time I barely reach 80 rage when they sylph up (low clothing level - wasted all spare clothing items when I left game in Jaunary 2016), but my 80-rage skill only hits for 280%, that's not even enough to make a dent to their HP bar (almost invisible on a width 1920-pixel screen).

On Eastern servers, most of the top 100 players use Battle Oracle.
        Most of my knight friends with 11m br can't even beat 1 level of Titan Temple on most days (no kidding, not even 1 level!!!).
        Some could do 1 or 2 levels, with a lucky matching.
        Most of my archer friends with 11m br can clear 5 levels or even do a second round.
        Now half my 100% free archers have 5 titans while half my low cashing ("low cashing" as in spending 1-9999 unbound balens per month beyond VIP+SC) still have only 4.
        Some of these "cheap knights" have been knighted for over 10 months already, while most of the free archers didn't have knighthood until 3 months ago.
        Now Wartune is really encouraging 100% free players and discouraging low cashers. Funny looking, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
          ...If you don't have the Titans/Sylphs/Clothes to do the above, be happy if you can do even one stage. Or cry/whine a lot, whichever you prefer.
          Right now the seriously challenged ones are the knights who don't spend in this game.
          Of course they would not have an extra titan for the TT buffs.
          They come into TT in order to unlock their first non-giveaway titan, so the game should at least allow them to do 1 level of TT per day.
          Let's say, a 100% free player at 10m br, with all-lvl8 astrals (non-botting free players generally don't have higher than level 8), which is actually not shabby for a non-spender (most non-spender kh players are still in the 4-8m range).
          The archer could possibly clear all levels, the mage possibly 1-3 levels, the knight is most likely 0-1 levels.
          I personally had never seen a knight below 10m br could beat 2 levels.
          My sample size might not suffice to speak for the whole picture (only counting 4 servers in western time and 2 in eastern time), but after having a lowbie alt (below 500k BR INCLUDING sylph & eudaemon) carried through TOK NM by one of the top 3 players of each class in both timezones, it definitely took the knights and the mages more retries, and the knights had the biggest trouble despite their highest BR.
          And my tiny archer (eastern server) was carried through TOK NM by another free archer every week until some patch removed TOK. That person was always below 10M BR until last month, and she always died like I did if she didn't put on ward titan. But 5 levels of TOK NM was never a problem for the two of us (with me not knighted and needed rage rune to use lunatic fire).
          Right now the game is encouraging some class to play the game for free while discouraging some other class(es) by telling them to leave game unless they spend big. It's ironic, isn't it?
          Last edited by R238423534; 01-17-2017, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
            Comparing to Battle Oracle, Sacred Knight is always my preferred opponent.
            That's weird, I hate seeing a sacred knight with a fiery passion - the rage killer basically guarantees I can't get two aoes done, and unless I'm incredibly lucky to have no fryggas in the lineup, my pre-sylph is wasted, since they'll heal and then shield.
            Give me 4 oracles any day, since you won't suffer the rage steal, incendiary shot, or apollo shield effects. 4 wind rangers (or others without strong buffs/debuffs) would be even better, but that's really asking too much.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              That's weird, I hate seeing a sacred knight with a fiery passion - the rage killer basically guarantees I can't get two aoes done, and unless I'm incredibly lucky to have no fryggas in the lineup, my pre-sylph is wasted, since they'll heal and then shield.
              Give me 4 oracles any day, since you won't suffer the rage steal, incendiary shot, or apollo shield effects. 4 wind rangers (or others without strong buffs/debuffs) would be even better, but that's really asking too much.
              The rage drain doesn't bother me because I almost don't use hero skills (other than basic and sometimes Decide).
              I use spin attack only if opponent has no archer at all (in which case I don't equip chaos rune).
              I hardly had luck to spread subdue across all 4 opponents and usually ended up having 2 or 3 awakened, which isn't better than having all 4 awakened.
              Yeah rangers are also my preferred opponent, or even better, Warrior or Scourge. (actually...strong scourge is hard on my low mdef *blushes*)
              Hunter and Dwarf are also good for as long as I don't take off ward titan (to use hit and run strategy).
              Panther is also great for as long as he casts ATK buff at a favorable (to me) time.
              But it seems like no one I fought had used the above (other than ranger maybe).
              It's hard to say which I'd prefer between Blood Daemon and Sacred. They both have some nasty feats, but neither seem to give me as much trouble as Oracle. Overall I fear Daemon more than Sacred, given her MATK and much broader skill rage (atk, def, buff, self heal, etc.).
              Oracle is tough for me because he keeps casting damnation, sunto and blessed light. Unless I kill him fast, he would keep buying time for opponent team and eventually lead to my demise. And I'm not the long fight type of build (being an archer spec knight...).

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                tips:
                use Battle Oracle Eudamons and set their skill to Damnation only. then use Brutal Rune 1st turn, then AoE.
                Knights aoe hardly does anything especially if the dmg increase passive doesn't take

Comment

Originally posted by R224070026 View Post
                  I'm a knight, albeit higher than 11m, but here is my strategy.

I have Blood Demon out with only buff (Oracle with Damnation, or Panther with Inspiration would work also). The 5th KH skill isn't used. Make sure to have the +dmg passive 5/5 (this is probably the most important Knight KH skill period.)

I open with Brut and Crit titan. Whirlwind and Iron Will. Through stage 3 this is nearly guaranteed to be game over.

For Stage 4/5 (and the occasional straggler in stage 3), same opening. Third turn is Awaken. I sylph into Thor. Use whatever for turn 4. For turn 5 the AoE Delpic. The just mop up the res

If you have Iron Will, there is no reason you can't sylph on turn 3. Frigga or Odin would be fine choices as well, since both have more AoE capability.

If you can't Brut then WW, use the Rage Rune or Single attack for rage, then WW 2nd turn.

If you don't have the Titans/Sylphs/Clothes to do the above, be happy if you can do even one stage. Or cry/whine a lot, whichever you prefer.
                  You are over 11m br, which means your strategy is not going to work for me at 9.8m br. I use Oracle, but it is dead after round 1. This happens 100% of the time. Damnation is never casted before its death. It never survives the 1st round. I have 3 titans. Bleed, heal, and dmg reduction. No will. I have a dark sylph that is not merged. Its refined to its highest level but only has 2 cresent moons. It'll never be red because adv. mahra is rare. Sure, I can pick up a few in some of the shops but it costs thousands for 1 level. It costs 60,000 balens to merge a red sylph. I've never seen that many bb in my 3 years of playing and cannot afford 600 bucks. Titan temple caters to high end cashers. Unfortunately, little peons like me, especially ones who are knights, are left in the dust.

Comment

Working...
                  X