Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Suggestions for updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrian777651
    started a topic Suggestions for updates

Suggestions for updates

My ideas are:
    1. Make at least one item available for farm levels 35 and above a non-balen item for the non-cashers so they will want to upgrade their farms past level 30.
    2. Have a zoom in/out button for the wilds map. Maybe incorporate elite bosses and with semi better rewards in wilds also.
    3. Have a function to turn off other players avatars in world bosses to reduce the lag in those events.
    4. Not important but maybe an emotion functions such as /dance /laugh /sleep etc.
    5. Maybe a new set of icon avatars so people will have more to choose from that can be unlocked with vouchers or balens.
    6. As said before numerous times an auction house and trade system will be greatly appreciated (we know it's coming though) along those lines maybe the guild leaders can create their own events like quiz hour, or be at the guild tree for various prizes, we can do this ourselves with a trading system though.
    7. Some daily guild quests such as defeat an invader, contribute 500k gold to guild, (energize the tree)this would help leaders get members to tree on time.
    8. A different chat box for guild leaders and assistant guild leaders for planning guild battles.
    9. On guild battle ideas what about having three battles of 20 vs 20 or 15 vs 15 random picks of 60 or 45 on the battle participants list the winner of 2/3 battles wins the war, instead of 50 vs 50 which creates major lag for most people as well.
    10. Ability to remove and reuse socket rods for a price (balens or vouchers).

• Adrian777651
    replied
    on #6 your probably right but maybe there is a way. And i see your point say someone creates 10 different toons then dumps all their gold into one character. Would suck for non cheaters. Wish people weren't evil.
    on #7 i mean actual quests in the quests log. and for the contributing part maybe base it according to player level.
    on #9 i got full list every time in my guild battles main reason i brought this up is because of the lag most experience at start of war and guilds with not a full list will still suffer because they will only have for example 7/20 players in each battle while a full guild will have 20/20 in each battle. run all three battles at same time so high level players can't participate in all three of them.
    and on # 10 your right. .

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Viruz
    replied
    Well its a suggestion, if they get 1 or 2 things our gaming experience would be better.

Leave a comment:

• terayaki2
    replied
    Originally posted by Adrian777651 View Post
    My ideas are:
    1. Make at least one item available for farm levels 35 and above a non-balen item for the non-cashers so they will want to upgrade their farms past level 30.
    2. Have a zoom in/out button for the wilds map. Maybe incorporate elite bosses and with semi better rewards in wilds also.
    3. Have a function to turn off other players avatars in world bosses to reduce the lag in those events.
    4. Not important but maybe an emotion functions such as /dance /laugh /sleep etc.
    5. Maybe a new set of icon avatars so people will have more to choose from that can be unlocked with vouchers or balens.
    6. As said before numerous times an auction house and trade system will be greatly appreciated (we know it's coming though) along those lines maybe the guild leaders can create their own events like quiz hour, or be at the guild tree for various prizes, we can do this ourselves with a trading system though.
    7. Some daily guild quests such as defeat an invader, contribute 500k gold to guild, (energize the tree)this would help leaders get members to tree on time.
    8. A different chat box for guild leaders and assistant guild leaders for planning guild battles.
    9. On guild battle ideas what about having three battles of 20 vs 20 or 15 vs 15 random picks of 60 or 45 on the battle participants list the winner of 2/3 battles wins the war, instead of 50 vs 50 which creates major lag for most people as well.
    10. Ability to remove and reuse socket rods for a price (balens or vouchers).
    1. kinda dont get it
    2. nah they cant do that , original version didnt have it ... but there is a reason they do that , more challange
    3. i wonder , would be good if its implemented +1
    4. yea chat would be fun and its implemented in original version
    5. no comment , but i hope more avatar too actually +1
    6. no wont happen , can end up abuse it
    7. dont get it , but its already implemented all thing u say , and not everyone contribute that much to guild each day lol
    8. would be good , but there is another option for it , can use vent , skype , fb etc
    9. bcoz u have 15 member and other member inactive ... other guild must face the same situation as ur guild ? lmao ... go merge
    10. they see this as business , they want us spend on this game

Leave a comment:

Working...
X