Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gibsondion
    replied
    WOW….i understand and empathize with both sides.

1. There shouldn't be any form of harassment going on…a simple request is just that and should remain that. Quit the harassment.

2. If you are so inconsiderate to not help others in your quest to the top,by simply removing your sylphs and eudas while you sleep then you deserve to play this game by yourself. Quit being inconsiderate and try to see things from other player's situation and help (Because the devs don't care doesn't mean that you shouldn't).

Leave a comment:

• R23224943
    replied
    its up to the players to have whatever sylph they want to have equipped or not .. demanding them to remove a frigga via forum or harassing in game pm's is just childish.
    my friend is sending tickets with screenshots of them pm's sent to her

just a fyi
    7. Abuse and Harassment

Notwithstanding anything previously outlined, R2Games does not necessarily monitor any User Content on the Site. You may not abuse or harass users and/or R2Games staff, which is defined as sending of junk messages, use of gibberish, slander, swearing, racism, impersonation, threatening, scamming, cheating, or any other conduct R2Games, in its sole discretion, deems inappropriate.
    http://www.r2games.com/public/terms-of-service.html

Leave a comment:

• Vroukarouk
    replied
    Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
    we see the bullhorns and i seen screenshots of the messages. quit harassing friends to remove there friggas. my friends haven't done it yet hoping it stops but soon they will be sending r2 tickets with screenshots of those lovely messages for player harassment.
    Remove your friggas and DON'T have sacred knight equipped before reset. Is that so hard to do? Or do you like cutting the rungs of the ladder below you? The selfishness of cashers in wartune is unbelievable. Other games, cashers aren't as self centered as in this one. Actually care about other players or it'll just be you cashers playing with.. er, by yourselves.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    I know I am not one who send such messages as I think the devs are to blame for such "one size fits all" methodology, but from other players, it might not stop and it will annoy me as I don't like swirls on messages that I have to refresh just to clear them out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X