VIP Wheel Gems....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Wheel Gems....

So has anyone ever actually gotten any of the lvl 6+ gems that are all over those wheels? NO matter how many I get on one wheel I can have a full set of spins and never get a single one.

i see a lot ppl , and some soab with luck , he get 3 lvl7 gem , but its charisma and block ... but lots of ppl win lvl6 gem tho , like mdef , matk , patk etc
    but frankly speaking i never win one
    [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
    NasrulEyo
    Mage
    Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
    U can submit a here
    My guide

Comment

Never won any.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

the vip wheel is rigged you always get the same ones each time, 20k or a luck stone, or potion on first, then its one of the same, then 3rd best i got was 50k. I gave up after that. same this after 20 tries.

Comment

Originally posted by DorianGray View Post
          the vip wheel is rigged you always get the same ones each time, 20k or a luck stone, or potion on first, then its one of the same, then 3rd best i got was 50k. I gave up after that. same this after 20 tries.
          Stack the wheel so it has the 500k gold space. Since it's a low ranking "green" tiered item, it's winnable... very winnable.

Comment

Imho, even guild altar's blessings are better, you don't expect any awesome things from it, but sometimes you may get a socketing rod or lvl 3 gem (which is much better than a kyanite seed, I think).

Comment

VIP wheel is awesome if you understand what it's there fo. No it's not there to give you lvl 6 or 7 gems (but if you do win one you should run to buy a lottery ticket too, with that much luck you'll win it as well) VIP wheel is there to give you some pretty cool stuff every 3 days. You will win 500k (and a lvl 2 gem if you go for it) every time. You can also win 8 mount whips every time. In addition to that you will often get some other items that are decent - crypt tokens, 5 skeleton keys, shadow gems and some better seeds.

Considering that vip wheel is just an added bonus for being vip, and not the main reason to get it, it's actually pretty good.
              Guild altar can give some nice rewards, but it takes gold, and lots of it, vip wheel is bsically free, for vips.

Comment

everyone know vip wheel is rigged

Comment

Big zero in getting those high gems.
                  Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                  Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                  Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Yukkitamain View Post
                    everyone know vip wheel is rigged
                    It has to be. When people go to Las Vegas to gamble and see how the games are "rigged" to the house's advantage, do they demand for the odds to be changed? Hell no.

Comment

I'll stack till 20k 60k n 500k appears, never never miss before!
                      A cool 580k!!! xD

Comment

Originally posted by tester13 View Post
                        VIP wheel is awesome if you understand what it's there fo. No it's not there to give you lvl 6 or 7 gems (but if you do win one you should run to buy a lottery ticket too, with that much luck you'll win it as well) VIP wheel is there to give you some pretty cool stuff every 3 days. You will win 500k (and a lvl 2 gem if you go for it) every time. You can also win 8 mount whips every time. In addition to that you will often get some other items that are decent - crypt tokens, 5 skeleton keys, shadow gems and some better seeds.

Considering that vip wheel is just an added bonus for being vip, and not the main reason to get it, it's actually pretty good.
                        Guild altar can give some nice rewards, but it takes gold, and lots of it, vip wheel is bsically free, for vips.
                        Word.
                        Best response I've heard so far.

Not sure why players are expecting to get level 7 gems ....just because they pay $8/month.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by tester13 View Post

+1 support!

So many whinning about VIP wheel is a scam.

But actually you expecting $8 USD per month to win a level 6/7 GEM? LOL

Unless you are really very lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                            i see a lot ppl , and some soab with luck , he get 3 lvl7 gem , but its charisma and block ... but lots of ppl win lvl6 gem tho , like mdef , matk , patk etc
                            but frankly speaking i never win one
                            If you see 3 x lvl 7 gems in one wheels is a photshoped pichur, is impossibol get lvl 6 gems.

I have spend maby 4000 tokens so far allways 36 x for max spins and allways try get the best wheels man can get.

Once i take away all mony got alot of lvl 6 and 7 gems in my wheels never got one of them got 8 worst all other spots was gem spot.

Wheels is so rigged so its impossibol to get should be fun to see how many people R2Games relly have lose as VIP people becouse of this riges and i dont think somebody trust somebody some say them got a lvl 6 or 7 gems frome it.
                            Character - Taggen
                            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                            Class - Archer
                            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                              If you see 3 x lvl 7 gems in one wheels is a photshoped pichur, is impossibol get lvl 6 gems.
                              Well, I've had 4 high level gems on a wheel at once. Sometimes there are a couple of them. Of course, the wheel never stopped on them.

Comment

Working...
                              X