Titans so unfair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titans so unfair

Who ever thinks that titan altar his crazy he thinks all players br all 20 m
    Attached Files

wow I am surprised you can play this game without hiding the characters your fighting with such very bad lag this game has .

Comment

ppl shouldnt cry, they already made it easier to become KH since latest patches and now you want an easier system to get better improvements?
      Get over it and work your way through the game that any other free player or low budget has done. Its a matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by fita81 View Post
        why complain u know nothing will be done

most of the ppl can kill all the ppl in the lists

and if thats u in pic ur using a frigga so why complain

Comment

Originally posted by fita81 View Post
          Well the Titan City all the Player isn't 100% stronger compare you fight the real player. Cause if there BR is higher than your BR, there should have kill in 1-3 turn by now. Especially there so many Player 2 VS 8 {1 Player + 1 Kid = 2 VS 4 Player + 4 Kid = 8**

There is a way you can try if you fix the Runestone & Titan Rune + the Eudaemon. (you can try this way, This should done maybe in 2 to 3 turn since u a mage w/ more AOE)

1. Runestone: Rage Rune (Max Lvl) + Adv. Brutal (Max Lvl)
          2. Titan Rune: Celestial Strength (other Titan Rune, u could have heal & any shield etc u like. But best to have Celestial Strength in first round or 2nd Round depend how you use it)
          3. Eudaemon:
          - Blood Demon - Skill: Blood Sacrifice (Max Lvl) & Delphic. Nightmare (Max lvl)..............Why Blood Sacrifice, cause Increase Party attack % Buff & Delphic also have buff % damage enemy to all.
          - Battle Oracle - Skillamnation (Max Lvl) & Delphic. Divine Blessing (Max lvl) ..............why Divine Blessing, cause can restores HP & Rage 30 + Damnation has Buff last 3 turn and can do damage all Enemy.
          - Frost Panther - Skill: Inspiration (Max Lvl) & Delphic. Unstoppable Barrage (Max Lvl)......why Inspiration Increases damage by entire party by % & Delphic can Ignores direct damage + reflects % damage.

Message: at first I use Rage Rune to get my max rage 160, than the Titan Rune "Celestial Strength" active than your Eudaemon will start using his/her skill and than use the Skill Hell's Requiem (Max Lvl). Once that start to cooldown use Fiery Lotus and than use again Hell's Requiem.

The Adv.Brutal is for just in case if ever VS few or some enemy as a mage. Cause Once using Rage Rune than Titan Rune active "Celestial Strength" + Eudaemon Skill. The enemy for mage attack you there can remove your "Celestial Strength", cause we mage do have the passive to remove 1 enemy buff while dealing damage call Mana Miracle.
          I know few Mage of KH might don't have that passive if you lucky. Once there do have that passive remove the buff of Titan Rune, than 2nd way to use Adv.Brutal since that doesn't remove (can't dispelled) so can help you increase your buff damage by using Hell's Requiem & Fiery Lotus.

For me use: I Use Rage Rune+ Adv.Brutal Rune, Titan Celestial Strength & Reverse Time, Skill: Hell's Requiem & Fiery Lotus, Eudaemon: Battle Oracle or Blood Demon. kill them in 3 Turn before awaken there sylph. (You could use Milk to give more buff just using Fresh Milk Tea -MATK 10% Increases for 1 hour)
          I beat everybody even my BR20M, but I did beat all Top Player like: DrDizzo, Alexo etc anybody that have Higher BR than me. (there BR from Top to Bottom: BR 29M to BR 22M) Like I say before, all there BR isn't 100% Stronger than there usually are. it's almost smiliar to Road of Glory having 50% strength etc. its already make it easy to fight, but depend how you play it & have what kind of strategy you using to defect them.
          Not sure about Knight KH. Archer KH have there easy way to get Buff from there Passive etc
          Last edited by ANIME1988; 01-19-2017, 07:07 AM.
          East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
          Character: Mage
          Class: Knighthood
          level: 80
          Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
          Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Originally posted by ANIME1988 View Post
            Well the Titan City all the Player isn't 100% stronger compare you fight the real player. Cause if there BR is higher than your BR, there should have kill in 1-3 turn by now. Especially there so many Player 2 VS 8 {1 Player + 1 Kid = 2 VS 4 Player + 4 Kid = 8**

There is a way you can try if you fix the Runestone & Titan Rune + the Eudaemon. (you can try this way, This should done maybe in 2 to 3 turn since u a mage w/ more AOE)

1. Runestone: Rage Rune (Max Lvl) + Adv. Brutal (Max Lvl)
            2. Titan Rune: Celestial Strength (other Titan Rune, u could have heal & any shield etc u like. But best to have Celestial Strength in first round or 2nd Round depend how you use it)
            3. Eudaemon:
            - Blood Demon - Skill: Blood Sacrifice (Max Lvl) & Delphic. Nightmare (Max lvl)..............Why Blood Sacrifice, cause Increase Party attack % Buff & Delphic also have buff % damage enemy to all.
            - Battle Oracle - Skillamnation (Max Lvl) & Delphic. Divine Blessing (Max lvl) ..............why Divine Blessing, cause can restores HP & Rage 30 + Damnation has Buff last 3 turn and can do damage all Enemy.
            - Frost Panther - Skill: Inspiration (Max Lvl) & Delphic. Unstoppable Barrage (Max Lvl)......why Inspiration Increases damage by entire party by % & Delphic can Ignores direct damage + reflects % damage.

Message: at first I use Rage Rune to get my max rage 160, than the Titan Rune "Celestial Strength" active than your Eudaemon will start using his/her skill and than use the Skill Hell's Requiem (Max Lvl). Once that start to cooldown use Fiery Lotus and than use again Hell's Requiem.

The Adv.Brutal is for just in case if ever VS few or some enemy as a mage. Cause Once using Rage Rune than Titan Rune active "Celestial Strength" + Eudaemon Skill. The enemy for mage attack you there can remove your "Celestial Strength", cause we mage do have the passive to remove 1 enemy buff while dealing damage call Mana Miracle.
            I know few Mage of KH might don't have that passive if you lucky. Once there do have that passive remove the buff of Titan Rune, than 2nd way to use Adv.Brutal since that doesn't remove (can't dispelled) so can help you increase your buff damage by using Hell's Requiem & Fiery Lotus.

For me use: I Use Rage Rune+ Adv.Brutal Rune, Titan Celestial Strength & Reverse Time, Skill: Hell's Requiem & Fiery Lotus, Eudaemon: Battle Oracle or Blood Demon. kill them in 3 Turn before awaken there sylph. (You could use Milk to give more buff just using Fresh Milk Tea -MATK 10% Increases for 1 hour)
            I beat everybody even my BR20M, but I did beat all Top Player like: DrDizzo, Alexo etc anybody that have Higher BR than me. (there BR from Top to Bottom: BR 29M to BR 22M) Like I say before, all there BR isn't 100% Stronger than there usually are. it's almost smiliar to Road of Glory having 50% strength etc. its already make it easy to fight, but depend how you play it & have what kind of strategy you using to defect them.
            Not sure about Knight KH. Archer KH have there easy way to get Buff from there Passive etc
            not everyone have a celestrial titan skill like you anime. we have to earn it first and teh only way is by runnign this titan temple

Comment

Working...
            X