Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

My Fellow Team Members and Opposition [This Season]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Fellow Team Members and Opposition [This Season]

It comes with a heavy heart that tonight is my last night of being active in this season's Outlands. It has been fun as we all had come up with not only crafty ways of trying to beat each other, but of creative ones as well. You folks are a great bunch that I am glad to fight alongside you and against you. Even though you placed a Clifford or two in the mix, it was still fun and had made my gaming day.

Come Monday, I will not be very active as I have some stuff to handle in the real world; most of it involves legal when it comes to medical malpractice and seeking justice. I might come from time to time to mess around with you folks and have some fun. Although, I will still continue on doing my 45 devotion (as I can do it within 5 minutes and collect the reward) to the end of the event, and after that, I won't be doing much in that department either.

Again, you all were fun and gave me something to pass the time with. I thank you all for that.

--The Kaiju Boss
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60
Working...
X