Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

awaken eudeamon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas63
    started a topic awaken eudeamon

awaken eudeamon

How do I awaken eudeamon? I have my troops at level 40 and the are level 3 troop specialty and also have enough stones but still cannot awaken....what am I missing?
    Last edited by Xmas63; 01-22-2017, 02:29 PM.

• Mudokon
    replied
    it will probably be growth lvl

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_MrEUS
    replied
    Originally posted by Xmas63 View Post
    How do I awaken eudeamon? I have my troops at level 40 and the are level 3 troop specialty and also have enough stones but still cannot awaken....what am I missing?
    Like the poster above me said, it would be best if you could post a picture of the requirements for the eudaemon you are trying to awaken. It's usually something that you have simply overlooked, or all of the troops that are required aren't at the proper levels.

Leave a comment:

• R262181389
    replied
    Are both of your troops at lvl 3 specialty? Can you post a pic of the awaken screen?

Leave a comment:

• demmsquad
    replied
    each troop type and troop specialty must b the correct level.. for example Wind Ranger requires Knight and Angel to be a certain level plus each must have troop specialty to a certain level...after thats satisfied the writing in the text will light up green from red

Leave a comment:

Working...
X