Sudden End of Outlands Season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    I didn't even think to adjust the title. I have adjusted the title for that particular thread, and will do so for future threads.

We will be forwarding the suggestion about the sign up fees being reduced for future seasons.
    also can u ask them to make 1 of the npc that arnt being used to be able to click on for titan temple

this would be a good idea cuz at mo no 1 can do titan temple if the g m hasnt signed up guild

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      also can u ask them to make 1 of the npc that arnt being used to be able to click on for titan temple

this would be a good idea cuz at mo no 1 can do titan temple if the g m hasnt signed up guild
      Absolutely.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

this is ** why scrwing up titan temple and exploration to? so we get scrwd more times then before now?? gj R2 useless ..... only care for money...

Comment

it isn't random who you face in outlands it goes by br and now that it does we will have dominion to face every month who by the looks of it is made up of many,many cashers so what was the point in shorening oc to a month again?

Comment

I was going to suggest that when I come up with a technical document to explain why and all that jazz. Either Lara or Berdim would make an excellent choice since both are out of a "job" lol. I am just glad someone else thought the same.
            Vicious! Approach with Caution!
            Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
            Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
            Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

I didn't even think to adjust the title. I have adjusted the title for that particular thread, and will do so for future threads.

We will be forwarding the suggestion about the sign up fees being reduced for future seasons.
              Thank you very much for both *thumbs up*

Comment

I apologize for the confusion. I edited the patch note for clarification, since we do use old patch notes quite often. This is not the first time a patch note has been changed for clarification well after a maintenance has occurred.

The original 12/29 patch note said "1. A new Outlands season will begin soon. Guilds may begin signing up January 1st, 2017. Outland event times will be adjusted slightly." What the writer of that line meant to include was that the "slight adjustment" was going from 3 month to 1 month seasons. We are so use to vague patch notes, that no one thought to question it. From now on, we will question all vague patch notes, and hopefully avoid having to change them at much later dates.

Being that the writer neglected to to include that the " slightly adjusted event times " meant reducing the event from three months to one month, while still charging the same amount of guild wealth for 1/3 of the time perhaps Wartune would be so kind as to return 2/3 rds of the guild wealth that we spend being unaware of the changes. I havent even been able to get my guild wealth back up to 500,000 yet, and had I known that it would only cover one month I never would have signed up. This was a big mess up on their part and they should make it right.

Seriously with all the announcements going on the screen all the time causing lag, as well as mentors with the bullhorn announcements, they could have made sure that we were all aware of the exact changes before sign up.

Comment

I was surprised wartune devs listened to players, until I realized that players would be shortchanged by 4 days every 3 months of TT, outland exploration, etc. Players have been asking for dimensions to be streamlined... nothing. Fixing the sub-eud bug where final blow by a sub-eud gets no rewareds (WB and DA).... nothing. Something that nerf player rewards.... They get right on it. Just saying...

Comment

thats what they are good in what benefits the players ner and what effects them they fix in split second

Comment

anyone thinking about the small guilds that are now ******** cause they cant pay that much for sign up every month ?

when season gets cut down to 1 month ("cause players want it" more or less? ) then would have been fair to cut down the prize, too to make it fairer again.

now the cutdown for me is nothing than another ripoff for players, even when gold for most isnt a porblem anymore, there are still players taht dont have maxed all astrals, build up kh gear, aso,...

im wondering if there will be any answer from any of community managers (guess wont be)

Comment

Originally posted by Froggster View Post
                        anyone thinking about the small guilds that are now ******** cause they cant pay that much for sign up every month ?

when season gets cut down to 1 month ("cause players want it" more or less? ) then would have been fair to cut down the prize, too to make it fairer again.

now the cutdown for me is nothing than another ripoff for players, even when gold for most isnt a porblem anymore, there are still players taht dont have maxed all astrals, build up kh gear, aso,...

im wondering if there will be any answer from any of community managers (guess wont be)
                        Can we get a mod to ask the dev to re-adjust signup costs? month to month of 50k contribution is a lot while world boss gold payouts are less.
                        Small guilds wont survive.

Comment

or get the devs to raise the reward output to double or treble cuz its no longer 3 mnths

wartune should be going forwards not backwards no wonder ppl are leaving cuz the r2 staff dont care untill, its too late when their bank balance hits 0 cuz no 1 is spending
                          Last edited by Xharry005x; 02-03-2017, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Takashi007x View Post
                            Can we get a mod to ask the dev to re-adjust signup costs? month to month of 50k contribution is a lot while world boss gold payouts are less.
                            Small guilds wont survive.
                            I also think it reasonable to adjust the cost, maybe to 150k or 200k per sign-up instead of 500k.

Comment

...or get the devs to raise the reward output to double or treble cuz its no longer 3 mnths...
                              I'd say no to triple rewards.
                              The shorter duration eliminates the need for guild jumping, because the smaller difference is not worth the hassle.
                              If the rewards were tripled, the difference is worth the hassle again, which essentially reverts the effect of a shorter duration.

Comment

when changes are to keep guilds from jumping around, so why also raise the prize ? thats the point
                                shorter season:

- less devo rewards (missing 2 days a month each season) now 4 more days lost for rewards
                                - 4 more days missing rewards from outlands

can live with the slight reduce of rewards, but prize really sucks. im in one of these small guilds with few friends. we dont care for the big things like guild battles or even having a guild beast each day, but we been saving for long time to take part in outlands now all is lost cause the big ones jump around or players want short season, or whatever was reason for the shorter period

Comment

Working...
                                X