Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    I'd say no to triple rewards.
    The shorter duration eliminates the need for guild jumping, because the smaller difference is not worth the hassle.
    If the rewards were tripled, the difference is worth the hassle again, which essentially reverts the effect of a shorter duration.
    Agreed, as there is no point to triple rewards when we have 12 seasons (every month) instead of 4 (every 3 months). You still have 12 months in a year, either way.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
      Agreed, as there is no point to triple rewards when we have 12 seasons (every month) instead of 4 (every 3 months). You still have 12 months in a year, either way.
      We miss a day every month, and 500k extra guild wealth gone, but I'd think it better to send 1 blanket reward per month and reduce the sign up fee instead of increasing the daily gain.
      Not that I don't want the higher rewards, but people would start jumping around if the rewards are lucrative enough,
      and big guilds that own a few inactive guilds with tons guild wealth would just keep signing up until they get on a perfect team, which is small guilds' nightmare.
      Not that they don't do it now, but at least fewer are doing it, so small guilds are less likely to suddenly get a giant that they could not even win 1 battle in crystal war.
      My guilds are always small comparing to most guilds cross-server. We don't want a giant that can max 500% blessing both ways and attack us 200+ times for every round of crystal war (my alt's guild was on team with 300+ people but usually ended with fewer than 50 for every round).

Comment

Can we pleas get some kind of answer as to whether or not anyone in power is even thinking about our requests to lower the fee for outland since they have shortened the season ?

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
          We miss a day every month, and 500k extra guild wealth gone, but I'd think it better to send 1 blanket reward per month and reduce the sign up fee instead of increasing the daily gain.
          Not that I don't want the higher rewards, but people would start jumping around if the rewards are lucrative enough,
          and big guilds that own a few inactive guilds with tons guild wealth would just keep signing up until they get on a perfect team, which is small guilds' nightmare.
          Not that they don't do it now, but at least fewer are doing it, so small guilds are less likely to suddenly get a giant that they could not even win 1 battle in crystal war.
          My guilds are always small comparing to most guilds cross-server. We don't want a giant that can max 500% blessing both ways and attack us 200+ times for every round of crystal war (my alt's guild was on team with 300+ people but usually ended with fewer than 50 for every round).
          Being the captain of my own ship (er, guild), I could go with the reduction of the entry fee to either a half (somewhat nominal) or a third (since now it's monthly and not every 3 months) of what the original amount calls for. Yes, we do miss a day's worth each month of doing things as we have the signup phase, so some sort of make-up reward should suffice. Either way, it's still pointless to increase the rewards as we still have the whole year to gain them in.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

well miss 1 day reward and 1 day exploration and 1 day titan temple (depends when ur g.m signs guild up) if g .m delays sign up u miss more days

we do need a npc to be set as exploration and titan temple
            Last edited by Xharry005x; 02-05-2017, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chise61 View Post
              Can we pleas get some kind of answer as to whether or not anyone in power is even thinking about our requests to lower the fee for outland since they have shortened the season ?
              I'm asking if it can or has already been suggested. I agree with you on this entirely.
              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
              Browser Game Support

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
                I'm asking if it can or has already been suggested. I agree with you on this entirely.

Thank you for the reply. Please come back and let us know if you receive any response. Many of us won't be able to participate in outlands if they don't reduce the sign up fee for shorter seasons.

Comment

keep current sign up cost = triple rewards
                  1/3 current sign up cost = current rewards

i all for current sign up cost with triple rewards
                  Cyanide
                  Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                  Guild: Sicario

Comment

It's been a month since I asked about a possible reduction in the cost to join Oulands since they've lowered the season from three months to only one. Has there been any response ? Are they even considering it ?

Comment

Working...
                    X