Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mount Training Event - Change The Description, PLEASE!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Training Event - Change The Description, PLEASE!!!

I am all for the mount events that come every two weeks, but I noticed something that simply doesn't belong (or maybe crossed). It's within the Mount Training side where it said certain mounts do not count towards the event. Okay, let me break it down for you:
    • The mount training panel uses whips to train four areas: endurance, strength, intelligence, defense.
    • Folks choose a mount to ride at the stables.
    • Folks can mount or rest.
    So kindly tell me on where does it exclude mounts from training if we are only training stats of mounts?

Perhaps that blue annoying description is more fitting for the Mount Refine part of the event where you have to refine (use mount hooves) each mount to max stats. So, how about it? Can we put it in the right place? Else, I am just going to head-TV each time I see that as I got Piccard beat on the facepalm aspect.

• cloudstrife11122015
    replied
    You need ~170k whips to take a magic mount to max level and get 1k strength, endu, inte and defe plus refine bonus. The same amount of 3 tatoos with 1k attribs or 2 mounts +500.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
    the old married tree used to use diffrent materials to lv or upgrade it did see once that their were adv whips [ATTACH=CONFIG]171540[/ATTACH] these were used in wartune china to get stables lv9 and above which didnt come to r2 maybe these can be introduce to be used for the mounts the mentor mentoined who knows lol
    That is a wise choice that has been made when it comes to feature selection

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by Mentor_MrEUS View Post
    Those are the "Magic" Mounts that you can also train with whips in the 4 Types (Magic, Gentle, Vicious and Other) Those can be leveled as well with whips and the bonus increases with the amount of each type of mount you get.

While I wish it was worded differently for those, I am glad they didn't introduce yet another item to train them with.
    the old married tree used to use diffrent materials to lv or upgrade it did see once that their were adv whips Click image for larger version

Name:	adv whips.png
Views:	1
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	1728691 these were used in wartune china to get stables lv9 and above which didnt come to r2 maybe these can be introduce to be used for the mounts the mentor mentoined who knows lol
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 02-01-2017, 11:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Meikura001
    replied
    I will have to wait until I get to that section as I am very sloooow. Nah, I just had things I gotta do in RL that sometimes if I get to play it would be a luxury.

Leave a comment:

• Mentor_MrEUS
    replied
    Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
    I am all for the mount events that come every two weeks, but I noticed something that simply doesn't belong (or maybe crossed). It's within the Mount Training side where it said certain mounts do not count towards the event. Okay, let me break it down for you:
    • The mount training panel uses whips to train four areas: endurance, strength, intelligence, defense.
    • Folks choose a mount to ride at the stables.
    • Folks can mount or rest.
    So kindly tell me on where does it exclude mounts from training if we are only training stats of mounts?

Perhaps that blue annoying description is more fitting for the Mount Refine part of the event where you have to refine (use mount hooves) each mount to max stats. So, how about it? Can we put it in the right place? Else, I am just going to head-TV each time I see that as I got Piccard beat on the facepalm aspect.
    Those are the "Magic" Mounts that you can also train with whips in the 4 Types (Magic, Gentle, Vicious and Other) Those can be leveled as well with whips and the bonus increases with the amount of each type of mount you get.

While I wish it was worded differently for those, I am glad they didn't introduce yet another item to train them with.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X