Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Totally ruined the guildworld on a server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally ruined the guildworld on a server

Just wondered if its on purpose that the former guild battles and competition on a server is gone, with the outlands and Imperial war events.
    Already now we see guilds assembling on server lvl to get the strength to win these events.

This means that the servers with the luckiest merges have an advantage that nobody can catch up with and that the daily
    competitions between servers guilds has gone.

Think this is a very sad development that will diminish the numbers of players on certain servers and end much of then local fun.

Originally posted by Fryns View Post
    Just wondered if its on purpose that the former guild battles and competition on a server is gone, with the outlands and Imperial war events.
    Already now we see guilds assembling on server lvl to get the strength to win these events.

This means that the servers with the luckiest merges have an advantage that nobody can catch up with and that the daily
    competitions between servers guilds has gone.

Think this is a very sad development that will diminish the numbers of players on certain servers and end much of then local fun.
    While it went down to 1 time a week, I think that the Guild Battle being gone is fine. With the old way, it was boring as you almost always knew who was going to win. With Imperial at least there is more variety with your opponents.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Still all internal guild stuff is gone now and the servers with the bigplayers is gonna wipe out all others

Comment

imperial war is boring as hell, whoever takes the early point lead will win.

now if they change imperial post grab battle into the old cross server guild battle which was fun that will be a different story .. CSGB was always fun
        Cyanide
        Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
        Guild: Sicario

Comment

Sorry to say this, boys and girls, but the old system was always laggy. You can't get from point A to point B because of all the flashiness that players like having. Hardly anyone follows orders to hide their clothing/use a basic mount. By the time you leave your side, the battle is already over and you're screwed out of a devote. I liked this new form as it helps us to select a target and go for it to defend or attack. I do not like the energy bits as it looks like other games that I just put on the shelf after a few moments (really can't stand those type of games) and plus the points are just too low to make an impact, hence the long times of waiting until it ends.

If we can work on those instead of reverting back to a laggy version, then I am sure it will be fun:
          - Remove the Energy System. We should be able to attack freely without worry if we got the power and numbers.
          - Give more points so the battle can progress at a faster rate. 3 points on a small tower, 10 points in the Imperial City; should have been 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 (Imperial City).
          - Or make the points to be attained a realistic value. The old GW system had a 4000 point requirement and spread. The old CSGW had a 10,000 point first grab. Where does one get 15,000 is way beyond me.
          - Would it possible to make a working Cross Platform chat so we can chat with others; either trash talking or just casual; I missed those days.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
          X