attacks hitting nothing but air

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attacks hitting nothing but air

anyone else notice that sometimes their attacks hits nothing but air , no damage display just their skill points and moves is decreased . I have a knight and it seems to do that when i am doing my back lash wave strike . is it a bug or that attack is based on luck if you get to hit the opponent with it

I am an archer and my skills do no damage at all many times. From what I have noticed, it can happen with any skill, including sylph skills. Had my thor delphic do no damage at all more than once. Sent in tickets about this, they even have a video of it but no fix for it yet.

Comment

hapens none stop in in group arena and r2 refused fixe, it has ben like this for many months, whas add 2 patch ago, so if it like knight old talent but while wind bleed, then it wil take over 1 year to fiixe whit ther refuse to admit ther is a bug.

Comment

ok so its not just me, i think that is unfair since those moves hits nothing but air and then we get killed cause of that skills we used missed the target .

Comment

yes i get this also its a real pain specialy if ur about to kill ur oppenant and the skill doesnt work hits air then they heal then u die

its either a bug or r2 has been generous and given wartune real life war factors (in real life war u can miss ur oppenant)

Comment

I have that too. It is at it's worst in Elementry Forest. At the two waterbosses 20% of my attacks fail to do dmg. Very annoying when it happens when using a delphic wich drains rage. In PVP i have not seen it.

Comment

i have that happen all the time in PvP and it gets annoying .. out of awaken i have had to happen to fatal and in sylph mode my odin has it appear more then my thor
              Cyanide
              Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
              Guild: Sicario

Comment

This evening in EF Hell, 50% of my attacks hit thin air or hit the wrong boss (i am a mage and i hit the MATK-immune one).

This is getting worse.

Comment

it could also be that the character is dodging , enhanced illusion at lvl 8 , is a 19 % chance of avoiding damage..now with mpm, the mobs , or boss , could also hv a built in dodge

Comment

Originally posted by DARKKNIGHT7517 View Post
                    it could also be that the character is dodging , enhanced illusion at lvl 8 , is a 19 % chance of avoiding damage
                    It is not that, when you get a dodge, it still shows 1 damage. When this bug happens, no damage is shown or done at all.

Comment

this is a bug.they should fix it quickly

playermall is a mmorpg marketplace that connects buyers and sellers of gaming products. we have grown to become a leading eCommerce platform for trading virtual gaming products. 20 years of experience as gaming and trading enthusiasts helps us empower gamers by making trades both fun and easy. playermall will create a new mmorpg currency service standard. playermall is not only a mmorpg game gold shop,it is also your game friends.we are your forever friends
                      Last edited by lindaamanda123; 04-27-2020, 03:42 AM.

Comment

It seems that it is getting worse. Today in EF Hell only 40% of my attacks hit the right boss, the rest was an air-puch or on the wrong boss.

Comment

Working...
                        X