Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so do you call this a fair fight in titan temple?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R238423534
    replied
    But you also have a Frigga on

Leave a comment:

• Freddypainter
    replied
    The only issue i have with TT is that i get killed by Deflect on the 1st stage aprox once a week. Waste of an attempt !

As for making it easier in an up and coming patch, It will only be a short fix because the goal posts will keep moving as the monsters will get more monstrous as mentioned in other threads.

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    well at least u ave got a merged slyph

all i ave is a hecate

so stop the moaning some of us face the same 4x friggas and BO

i faced 4 friggas and 4 battle oracles yesterday took me 2 attempts to kill them
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 02-10-2017, 03:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• magerarcherknight
    replied
    nah they are just some lazy *** typical good for nothing developers that just shows up and put in a patch and dont even bother testing the games before releasing it. and to make it worse they dont even bother to update us about our opinion cards . its just some junk for them to send to us to show that they care about us which i know is a damn lie .

Leave a comment:

• Vroukarouk
    replied
    Many top 100 CS players are doing it on purpose now. They spit on us every chance they get and now they purposely equip friggas and BO's. Plus, the healing mechanic has changed so that more than one target will be healed in the same round. ie if 2 BOs have heal skill locked in, it'll heal one and then the second will target another player... The cheapness of TT knows no bounds. But it's okay. They are fixing it in the new patch. They know most of us will quit if they don't fix their colossal blunder. They hate support tickets and they are being flooded daily by them over this broken event.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X