Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so do you call this a fair fight in titan temple?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so do you call this a fair fight in titan temple?

Click image for larger version

Name:	titan temple rip off.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	397.6 KB
ID:	1789991

so who thinks this battle in titan temple is fair?
    4 friggas healing back to back and 4 oracle with high level skills.
    no chance at all in this stupid event

Many top 100 CS players are doing it on purpose now. They spit on us every chance they get and now they purposely equip friggas and BO's. Plus, the healing mechanic has changed so that more than one target will be healed in the same round. ie if 2 BOs have heal skill locked in, it'll heal one and then the second will target another player... The cheapness of TT knows no bounds. But it's okay. They are fixing it in the new patch. They know most of us will quit if they don't fix their colossal blunder. They hate support tickets and they are being flooded daily by them over this broken event.

Comment

nah they are just some lazy *** typical good for nothing developers that just shows up and put in a patch and dont even bother testing the games before releasing it. and to make it worse they dont even bother to update us about our opinion cards . its just some junk for them to send to us to show that they care about us which i know is a damn lie .

Comment

well at least u ave got a merged slyph

all i ave is a hecate

so stop the moaning some of us face the same 4x friggas and BO

i faced 4 friggas and 4 battle oracles yesterday took me 2 attempts to kill them
        Last edited by Xharry005x; 02-10-2017, 03:49 AM.

Comment

The only issue i have with TT is that i get killed by Deflect on the 1st stage aprox once a week. Waste of an attempt !

As for making it easier in an up and coming patch, It will only be a short fix because the goal posts will keep moving as the monsters will get more monstrous as mentioned in other threads.
          DM S9 Kabumu

Comment

But you also have a Frigga on

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
              well at least u ave got a merged slyph

all i ave is a hecate

so stop the moaning some of us face the same 4x friggas and BO

i faced 4 friggas and 4 battle oracles yesterday took me 2 attempts to kill them
              you must be an archer if it only takes you 2 tries to pass this kind of titan temple

Comment

If your having issues with TT adjust your sequence of titans, skills and runes. I am a mage and can complete TT with no issues at all. One shot all levels except the top one.

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
                  you must be an archer if it only takes you 2 tries to pass this kind of titan temple
                  yes im a archer but i ave no merged slyph to help me

but if u use the titans in right order with skills and right slyph and edu u can pass

plus get ur penetration astrals elevated quick and u can cause more damage

Comment

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]171713[/ATTACH]

so who thinks this battle in titan temple is fair?
                    4 friggas healing back to back and 4 oracle with high level skills.
                    no chance at all in this stupid event
                    i just saw your post, and dont get me wrong, but i dot get your problem

my knight is way lower in HP, and i think, in BR too, i dont even have a merged sylph, only a 2 moon Hekate, and i can manage to do 2 or 3 stages every day.

And honestly, i find a bit challange not bad, the only thing i realy hate, is the punishment with the fail on animat the titan. It realy hurt, if you failed, after you need 4 or 5 days to get enough animate stones for 1 stage

Comment

but if u use the titans in right order with skills and right slyph and edu u can pass

In terms of factors that make TT easier, merged sylph < archer

Until you have 7+ titans, you're probably not able to use a merged sylph until the other side can sylph too, which means your sylph is working against the heals & shields combo that almost always exists. Taking them down before they can sylph is always going to be the best way, if you can do it, and archers have a much, much easier time of that.

I'm not sure how much penetration really helps in TT, but I suppose it's a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Seidr1 View Post
                        i just saw your post, and dont get me wrong, but i dot get your problem

my knight is way lower in HP, and i think, in BR too, i dont even have a merged sylph, only a 2 moon Hekate, and i can manage to do 2 or 3 stages every day.

And honestly, i find a bit challange not bad, the only thing i realy hate, is the punishment with the fail on animat the titan. It realy hurt, if you failed, after you need 4 or 5 days to get enough animate stones for 1 stage
                        How hard TT is depends on your cross-server sector.
                        Being a main on West and secondary on East, I've found it much easier on Oceanic, and some easier on Euro.

Comment

yes as you can see an archer have it easy than us knights , since you have the crack shot and hunter passive which weakens them big time while us knights dont really have much but def . thank good goodness for my frigga but i bet without it will be more of a challenge for me .

Comment

well , congratz to the players who can beat any amount of lvls, i also am knight , at 11mil br w a 2 moon drk. and 2 titan skills with all 5 skills w no passives...so again gratz to those who can..so if they are doing a patch to "fix" this...what problems will that bring..just allow ppl to hv the def kh skills also w the furry, problem solved

Comment

Originally posted by DARKKNIGHT7517 View Post
                              .just allow ppl to hv the def kh skills also w the furry, problem solved
                              if you hit the requirements for both, def and att, you can switch between them

make 1 tattoo with 3000 end, and 1 tattoo with 3000 def, rest all strength
                              Last edited by Seidr1; 02-15-2017, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X