Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

so do you call this a fair fight in titan temple?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was told u could only have one set on at a time...even if both sets are unlocked ..meaning furry and def skills are on the skill select

Comment

Those that are not knights, don't understand how much harder it is for us. My archer at 9mil with 700k attack can almost 1-shot a group. My 13.5mil br knight, you have to kill them one by one cause the aoe sucks that bad and only does good damage if the passive hits which is only 20% chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
        yes im a archer but i ave no merged slyph to help me

but if u use the titans in right order with skills and right slyph and edu u can pass

plus get ur penetration astrals elevated quick and u can cause more damage
        Merged sylph or not it is much easier for archers than knights

Comment

Originally posted by Seidr1 View Post
          if you hit the requirements for both, def and att, you can switch between them

make 1 tattoo with 3000 end, and 1 tattoo with 3000 def, rest all strength
          The objective is to kill them, not trying to survive off shields with 2 small attack skills

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
            The objective is to kill them, not trying to survive off shields with 2 small attack skills
            Agree on that, as a knight on def, nice we survive, but damn that will take a long time to clear a stage, aoe maybe scks, but better then no aoe at all on def skills.

im doing a little bit better now, depends on wich sylphs i get against me.

i have a start rage of 41, then a lvl 9 rage rune.

I start now with skill 1 Gash, gives 40 rage total, then i use the aoe spin attack,
            rage is then 11, i use rage rune, gives 70 rage, then i can use the aoe again.
            When i cant sylph yet, i use wrath strike. and hope that i have atleast one down then

Today Lucky on first stage, before they got to sylph they were down, was the first time.
            i use oracle damnation lvl 7 skill.
            ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
            Server: S444 Silent Arena
            Char: Knight
            Lvl: 80
            Br: 6m and crowing.
            Main Sylph: Arise
            Guard: Oracle

Comment

Working...
            X