Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so do you call this a fair fight in titan temple?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so do you call this a fair fight in titan temple?

Click image for larger version

Name:	titan temple rip off.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	397.6 KB
ID:	1789991

so who thinks this battle in titan temple is fair?
    4 friggas healing back to back and 4 oracle with high level skills.
    no chance at all in this stupid event

• Shiva_
    replied
    Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
    The objective is to kill them, not trying to survive off shields with 2 small attack skills
    Agree on that, as a knight on def, nice we survive, but damn that will take a long time to clear a stage, aoe maybe scks, but better then no aoe at all on def skills.

im doing a little bit better now, depends on wich sylphs i get against me.

i have a start rage of 41, then a lvl 9 rage rune.

I start now with skill 1 Gash, gives 40 rage total, then i use the aoe spin attack,
    rage is then 11, i use rage rune, gives 70 rage, then i can use the aoe again.
    When i cant sylph yet, i use wrath strike. and hope that i have atleast one down then

Today Lucky on first stage, before they got to sylph they were down, was the first time.
    i use oracle damnation lvl 7 skill.

Leave a comment:

• Spanky28
    replied
    Originally posted by Seidr1 View Post
    if you hit the requirements for both, def and att, you can switch between them

make 1 tattoo with 3000 end, and 1 tattoo with 3000 def, rest all strength
    The objective is to kill them, not trying to survive off shields with 2 small attack skills

Leave a comment:

• Spanky28
    replied
    Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
    yes im a archer but i ave no merged slyph to help me

but if u use the titans in right order with skills and right slyph and edu u can pass

plus get ur penetration astrals elevated quick and u can cause more damage
    Merged sylph or not it is much easier for archers than knights

Leave a comment:

• Spanky28
    replied
    Those that are not knights, don't understand how much harder it is for us. My archer at 9mil with 700k attack can almost 1-shot a group. My 13.5mil br knight, you have to kill them one by one cause the aoe sucks that bad and only does good damage if the passive hits which is only 20% chance.

Leave a comment:

• DARKKNIGHT7517
    replied
    i was told u could only have one set on at a time...even if both sets are unlocked ..meaning furry and def skills are on the skill select

Leave a comment:

• Seidr1
    replied
    Originally posted by DARKKNIGHT7517 View Post
    .just allow ppl to hv the def kh skills also w the furry, problem solved
    if you hit the requirements for both, def and att, you can switch between them

make 1 tattoo with 3000 end, and 1 tattoo with 3000 def, rest all strength
    Last edited by Seidr1; 02-15-2017, 12:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DARKKNIGHT7517
    replied
    well , congratz to the players who can beat any amount of lvls, i also am knight , at 11mil br w a 2 moon drk. and 2 titan skills with all 5 skills w no passives...so again gratz to those who can..so if they are doing a patch to "fix" this...what problems will that bring..just allow ppl to hv the def kh skills also w the furry, problem solved

Leave a comment:

• magerarcherknight
    replied

but if u use the titans in right order with skills and right slyph and edu u can pass

yes as you can see an archer have it easy than us knights , since you have the crack shot and hunter passive which weakens them big time while us knights dont really have much but def . thank good goodness for my frigga but i bet without it will be more of a challenge for me .

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by Seidr1 View Post
    i just saw your post, and dont get me wrong, but i dot get your problem

my knight is way lower in HP, and i think, in BR too, i dont even have a merged sylph, only a 2 moon Hekate, and i can manage to do 2 or 3 stages every day.

And honestly, i find a bit challange not bad, the only thing i realy hate, is the punishment with the fail on animat the titan. It realy hurt, if you failed, after you need 4 or 5 days to get enough animate stones for 1 stage
    How hard TT is depends on your cross-server sector.
    Being a main on West and secondary on East, I've found it much easier on Oceanic, and some easier on Euro.

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied

In terms of factors that make TT easier, merged sylph < archer

Until you have 7+ titans, you're probably not able to use a merged sylph until the other side can sylph too, which means your sylph is working against the heals & shields combo that almost always exists. Taking them down before they can sylph is always going to be the best way, if you can do it, and archers have a much, much easier time of that.

I'm not sure how much penetration really helps in TT, but I suppose it's a factor.

Leave a comment:

• Seidr1
    replied
    Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]171713[/ATTACH]

so who thinks this battle in titan temple is fair?
    4 friggas healing back to back and 4 oracle with high level skills.
    no chance at all in this stupid event
    i just saw your post, and dont get me wrong, but i dot get your problem

my knight is way lower in HP, and i think, in BR too, i dont even have a merged sylph, only a 2 moon Hekate, and i can manage to do 2 or 3 stages every day.

And honestly, i find a bit challange not bad, the only thing i realy hate, is the punishment with the fail on animat the titan. It realy hurt, if you failed, after you need 4 or 5 days to get enough animate stones for 1 stage

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
    you must be an archer if it only takes you 2 tries to pass this kind of titan temple

Leave a comment:

• dave
    replied
    If your having issues with TT adjust your sequence of titans, skills and runes. I am a mage and can complete TT with no issues at all. One shot all levels except the top one.

Leave a comment:

• magerarcherknight
    replied
    well at least u ave got a merged slyph

all i ave is a hecate

so stop the moaning some of us face the same 4x friggas and BO

i faced 4 friggas and 4 battle oracles yesterday took me 2 attempts to kill them
    you must be an archer if it only takes you 2 tries to pass this kind of titan temple

Leave a comment:

Working...
X