redundant clothing items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redundant clothing items

Make it possible to exchange a clothing item for another piece in the same set(I would understand if wings wouldn't be exchangeable) The randomness of receiving clothing items from lucky exchange makes this a very disappointing feature almost not worth using if your main interest is the fashion for your toon ..it doesn't seem like too much to ask for example: to make a way to exchange a specific set's helm for an armor or weapon instead in case I already got the helm. It could either be in the engulf menu (as a permanent option) or part of the hot event exchange event if it should be timed..I don't really see why it should need to be timed though.

You do realize you have the option to choose which item you get in the original exchange, right? You aren't forced to gamble with the lucky exchange.

This seems like such a minor benefit for something that would take a fair amount of work to add, it can't possibly be worth it.

Comment

Here are my suggestions

1-Add a clothing shop like the mount shop is.
      Price of each set is same as the exchange rate from Hot Events.

OR

Allow each individual item to be purchased separately.
      Wings costs 5 times the price of the 3 normal clothing items (same price difference as in the balens shop).
      A full set of 4 items would be 5+1+1+1=8 times the price of 1 normal clothing item.
      So a full set of 4 that costs 120 shards in Hot Events would be priced as follows:
      1 Normal Clothing = 1/8 * 120 = 15 shards
      1 Wing = 5/8 * 120 = 75 shards
      And a full set of 4 that costs 150 shards in Hot Events would be priced as follows:
      1 Normal Clothing = 1/8 * 150 = 18.75 => 19 shards
      1 Wing = 5/8 * 150 = 93.75 => 93 shards
      And so on.

2-Add Clothing Shards to Archaeology.

3-A a Recycle function to clothing (similar to mount card recycling).
      Clicking a clothing item shows a menu with the 'Recycle' option.
      The 'Recycle' menu option gives clothing shards for recycling the clothing.
      The reasonable conversion rate would be 1/3 of the cost for the item (same conversion rate as recycling mount cards).
      For example,
      For a full set of 4 that costs 120 shards in Hot Events,
      1 Normal Clothing costs 15 shards, so it should be recycled into 15 / 3 = 5 shards
      1 Wing costs 75 shards, so it should be recycled into 75 / 3 = 25 shards
      For a full set of 4 that costs 150 shards in Hot Events,
      1 Normal Clothing = 1/8 * 150 = 18.75 shards, so it should be recycled into 18.75/3=6.25 => 6 shards,
      1 Wing = 5/8 * 150 = 93.75 shards, so it should be recycled into 93.75/3=31.25 => 31 shards.

4-Lastly, would appreciate it if dev adds Clothing Shards to Profile

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1572762

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
        You do realize you have the option to choose which item you get in the original exchange, right? You aren't forced to gamble with the lucky exchange.

This seems like such a minor benefit for something that would take a fair amount of work to add, it can't possibly be worth it.
        I do realize it. I also realize the cost of item using original exchange is not on par with getting one from lucky exchange almost every 30 attempts with the first 29 yielding lots more stuff in addition. Also I don't see how you gather it would take so much to add into the game what i suggest nor how it could possibly concern you if your not on dev team. Its not a minor benefit to me so your opinion is noted, **** off.

Also I'd like to add regarding clothing items in general: How about some cloths that make the mage toon look ancient. I use the white hair ones but it just makes him look like a young dude with white hair.

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
        Here are my suggestions

1-Add a clothing shop like the mount shop is.
        Price of each set is same as the exchange rate from Hot Events.

2-Add Clothing Shards to Archaeology.

3-A a Recycle function to clothing (similar to mount card recycling).
        Clicking a clothing item shows a menu with the 'Recycle' option.
        The 'Recycle' menu option gives clothing shards for recycling the clothing.

4-Lastly, would appreciate it if dev adds Clothing Shards to Profile

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1572762
        Bingo. nice suggestions
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-12-2017, 09:00 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Working...
        X