No announcement yet.

A change to the freaking Battleground??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A change to the freaking Battleground??

How about filtering the ****** battleground already?

Make it like 1-5m BR then 5-10mBR then 10-15m BR 15-20M BR etc.

Right now, 18m BR's are getting in BG's where there are 1m-5m BR players, they even have Titans.

How is this fair?

You cannot kill people, they spawncamp you 10-20mins. People are retard, make them fight their own BR not ****** weak opponents.
    Make a whole new BG for only Titans, Idgaf.
    Last edited by X-23; 07-07-2017, 04:39 AM.
    Nickname: Fenriswolf (Fenrir/Reasinglow)
    Server: S587, Glitterhold
    BR: 348k
    Guild: Elysium
    Sylph: Athena 1star

i say make BG truely cross server like US west, US east, euro and oceanic all coming together in them since now BG times randomly line up across server.

if new players want to be idiots and speed to lvl 80 and not stop for a bit to boost up stats then its there fault. 80 BG is the shark tank and if your not prepared to die lots then camp lower level till you get stronger
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

Comment

No, it's more like make zones appropriate for the class you are in. If you are a regular level 80, you would be put into the field with other regular 80s. If you are class advanced, you would get the class advanced one. If you are knighthood, knighthood would be for you. And if you are beyond that, then there's a place for you. There is no reason (or excuse) on why Cliffords should be in the same place as the Puppy Bowl. Camping is no longer an option since the spread of stats/BR is widespread within the 80 level element. It's all about the "one size fits all" methodology that 7Road/ProCity has going; they didn't clearly think that one through.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Started a toon on S694 and rushed towards lvl80 to get most out of the leveling-events. The downside is that i now fight all the big-guys and this having a next-to-zero chance of killing other players.
        I have another toon (+7 mil BR) wich has the advantage to surf from one killingspree to another.

Some tweaks to make things more fair would be nice.

Comment

Good evening, I'd like to know what's going on with the battleground, because I'm a level 70 player and today was absurd the battleground for me, I went into all just to take a test, all I went to was the 80. I player 70 Fighting with titan players, not even with all the blessings I win for a titan. I wonder if that's fair? I did not go to 80 yet not to be a punching bag for any titan, but the game insists on putting you in a battleground 80 even without you having level, I think this is a cowardice with the players of less power and level, why do not you review it?

Last edited by bergsat6; 07-02-2017, 10:53 PM.

Comment

I was forgetting and the funniest of all, you are attacked by a titan being below level and still losing an absurd honor. Given that it is ridiculous to face a titan without being one, and still loses honor, being Often ridiculed by these players. Is this fair for those who battle so much to gain honor, lose so easy this way?

Comment

That's because the developers threw in the following into one huge mess:
              • All of the Level 70-80 Regular Players
              • All of the Level 80 Class Advanced Players
              • All of the Level 80 Knighthood (Titan Skill) Players
              I have outlined a few possible fixes the devs could consider along with majority of the players in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Buuurman View Post
                Started a toon on S694 and rushed towards lvl80 to get most out of the leveling-events. The downside is that i now fight all the big-guys and this having a next-to-zero chance of killing other players.
                I have another toon (+7 mil BR) wich has the advantage to surf from one killingspree to another.

Some tweaks to make things more fair would be nice.
                players should stop rush lvl in all game or most you wil get punish for do that becuse you skill items and so on is not up that the others on same lvl.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post

players should stop rush lvl in all game or most you wil get punish for do that becuse you skill items and so on is not up that the others on same lvl.
                  its a game flaw design.

Back when the game started an there was alot more players. People were camping at level 40 to avoid the 50-60 battle grounds.
                  The same applied when people started getting KH, that battlegrounds were tougher.

Like Meikura said, theres another forum discussion.

Basically for new players, until you cash up or over-cash to reach a decent level in battlerating, you'll be prey for the whales in battlegrounds.

This comes down to lack of thought by the devs, or just simply put BAD design.

Comment

players should stop rush lvl in all game or most you wil get punish for do that becuse you skill items and so on is not up that the others on same lvl
                    That would be valid if everyone has the same stuff in the field. However, I do not see how a level 75 would have Titan skills as they are thrown in with the 80s that do. It's just bad designing by the developers. If they managed to separate BG like they did in the past (briefly) when players start to get Euds and those that don't have such were in a different one, then maybe there would be some sort of peace. Instead, level 70's are damned once they are leveled because they are thrown in at the very end BG, so they have no choice but to spend to get their toons to 80 and KH with a very high BR as quickly as possible.

Comment

we can you keep say that it is not fair also not fair knights get throw into bg as only clss whit no guard rune ergo gaurd rune shpould not work in bg, and i come whit alot more unfair thing in bg then br caps.

Comment

Made my "Yugo vs Charger vs Lambo" point a little more valid when it comes to such. It's just a big toss-up of everyone that is level 70 and beyond into one field, and developers expecting everyone to have a fair fight. Except, it's not that when KH players do not go after their own and would attack those 70's for the quick easy kills. I am sorry, but this mash-up needs to go and further balance is going to be needed.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post

I think the devs intended it to be designed this way.
                          Instead of making better content, and devising-revising a better strategy for bg.

Whales, big spenders need people to pick on in battlegrounds, for new knighthood players they feel a sense of accomplishment when the complete it.
                          But the stark contrast is that you've put yourself at a point of no return when you level or class advance.

In order to keep cashers/ whales happy, is that they need to feel a sense of accomplishment for the money the put in, but also the fact is that they're not entirely outclassed.

For everyone else, they have to put up w/ the way the dev's laid out the game, because your not their primary thought.
                          Because we've said before, Whales dont like facing other whales in battlegrounds because fights are time consuming. They rather 'feast' and get 20-30 kills a bg.

The real way to honestly get change to an event like this, is to STOP doing battlegrounds, and just let the whales go at each other till they all file tickets asking for change or improvement.
                          Because it only seems that money talks..

Comment

bg is realy death on east ther i am on very rare ther is full bg on both early and late so that has hapen but we just has to wait to players ned honor for ther medal upgrade then ther ned go bg.

Comment

yes i agree im from server merged 533 till s616 and sometimes its really empty .... happy so see sometimes kabamler there
                              against devotion ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X