Worst run game ever?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst run game ever?

Considering how long it's been around, it's definitely in the top 3 worst run/managed games ever. Horrible support (when they "actually" respond instead of an automated response). I mean I get that they need proof of missing things, but not to even address major bugs that cost players items is inexcusible. New events that are worthless. Kitten Club anyone? Nope? Cheap as "heck" events like Titan Temple that even if it works right it is so horribly lopsided. Doesn't help that megacashers are intentionally PUTTING ON FRIGGAS. I know some that are doing that, instead of leaving on one of the other 2 merged sylphs they normally wear. I'm sure all of us in a few years will bash our heads into the wall thinking of all the time we wasted on this.. game. It's more like a social experiment gone wrong. Imagine how bad I'd feel if I spent 1 dime on this game?! Yeah, it's that bad.

If you think Wartune is in the Top 3 of worst run games, then you obviously haven't been playing R2's other games.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
      If you think Wartune is in the Top 3 of worst run games, then you obviously haven't been playing R2's other games.
      lol realy u want us to try ur other games when u cant even get this 1 right ( looking at ur other games in forums well they basicaly all got problems bugs lag glitches items missing etc bad support on tickets )

wat are u smoking cuz plz hand it around

Comment

so you saying other games are even worse? lmao r2 is .... indeed.
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-20-2017, 10:15 AM. Reason: language
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

At least someone is honest

Comment

well I was reading on storm signature and it explained it all... LMAO they ready mistreated him too thats why he is the ex forum admin .

Comment

Working...
            X