Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Add New Mounts in Mount Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add New Mounts in Mount Shop

Lately I been trying to get new mounts but the only way now is Riders box both the real balen and bound balen one.. but the odds on the real balen for 2k

one are not that great .. and since i have all the mounts in current mount shop .. i tend to get a lot of the same mounts from bound balen riders box.. so i

guess what im saying is .. what am i going to do with 45k Beast Souls i have saved up.. more and more keep coming out and i don't see why they don't add

newer mounts in.. or some exchange where i can use these Beast Souls.. anyway just tired of it lol

That's why they put a 1995 balen refresh button so they can make you spend money to click on that button a few times hoping you will get one that you haven't got yet. I wish they can do away with that and just make a mount shop with all the mounts up for sell with beast soul/balen amounts... and shall do the same for clothing/wing items as well (bound balen/balen/clothing shard amounts) so we can get the pieces we are missing from old times that we wanted but couldn't get because of these pointless timed exchanges.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by master_dudes View Post
      Lately I been trying to get new mounts but the only way now is Riders box both the real balen and bound balen one.. but the odds on the real balen for 2k

one are not that great .. and since i have all the mounts in current mount shop .. i tend to get a lot of the same mounts from bound balen riders box.. so i

guess what im saying is .. what am i going to do with 45k Beast Souls i have saved up.. more and more keep coming out and i don't see why they don't add

newer mounts in.. or some exchange where i can use these Beast Souls.. anyway just tired of it lol
      I second this. Tons of useless beat souls
      Onslaught
      Kabam s23
      Champions
      Level 80 mage
      87mil+ br

Comment

They are slow to roll out new mounts to the shop to force you to spend ungodly amounts of money to buy them. They'll come out eventually, and even 45k beast souls doesn't go all that far when the new mounts cost upwards of 6k.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
          That's why they put a 1995 balen refresh button so they can make you spend money to click on that button a few times hoping you will get one that you haven't got yet. I wish they can do away with that and just make a mount shop with all the mounts up for sell with beast soul/balen amounts... and shall do the same for clothing/wing items as well (bound balen/balen/clothing shard amounts) so we can get the pieces we are missing from old times that we wanted but couldn't get because of these pointless timed exchanges.
          They won't let you refresh for 1995 balens once you have all the current mounts in the shop.. I tried it 2 times before.. it just says cannot refresh for locked mounts.

Comment

1st World Problemâ„¢.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

no 7th world ... ^^
              against devotion ^^

Comment

Originally posted by master_dudes View Post
                They won't let you refresh for 1995 balens once you have all the current mounts in the shop.. I tried it 2 times before.. it just says cannot refresh for locked mounts.
                And here I am thinking that R2 were merciless when it comes to people foolishly hitting up that refresh mounts button and wasting their balens away. At least they got a heart in that department.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                X