Knighthood vs Class Advancement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knighthood vs Class Advancement

With new servers popping out every week. You would think that matching system in this game would be so much better. No one wants to play a game where you are getting killed over and over because most take the easy road and like to one shot the new people. Instead the of the matching system based on level for battlegrounds there should be a base br setting to separate everyone. At least separate the class advancement from knighthood. Getting attack over and over doesn't make me want to spend money it makes me want to quit and say whats the point. I mean these guys have red sylphs, titans, lvl 12 eud, and the list just goes on. I say put their ***** in their own little battlegrounds since they are so special and rule. I'm sure there are alot of you out there that feel the same.

Don't get me wrong I love playing wartunes. Its just with new features and trying to expand the game with adding knighthood so the other older players will have something to do I think us new people and little guys have been forgotten.

I agree 100% with you.
    This is also the main reason why I never play battlegrounds.
    I mean, I have a decent 5,7 mil br but I still get sucker punched whenever in battleground.
    So the only way for me to collect honor is being in guild battles.
    Enchantress | S552 | Mage | 5,7 mil | Genesis.

Comment

not been bothered to do bg's in years. just go in for last minutes to get the endin honor and be done on it. Not much of a loss really.
      So far up to 1,6 mil honor with that.
      Could go and kill in there too, buuuut. too lazy and bg in general is damn borin.
      Kabam -57 Archer
      Kabam -67 Knight
      Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
        not been bothered to do bg's in years. just go in for last minutes to get the endin honor and be done on it. Not much of a loss really.
        So far up to 1,6 mil honor with that.
        Could go and kill in there too, buuuut. too lazy and bg in general is damn borin.
        This is not about that, it's about the fact BG is not fairly matched. It's damn boring because we get matched by titans and they are the only ones roaming the map. Everyone else stays at base, cuz ***. Why would I even enteR?
        Nickname: Fenriswolf (Fenrir/Reasinglow)
        Server: S587, Glitterhold
        BR: 348k
        Guild: Elysium
        Sylph: Athena 1star

Comment

A little over a year ago, WT used to have 2 sets of battlegrounds: the regular without the Euds and the Twilight one with the Euds. This was the best separation that was made prior to the release of Class Advancement, Knighthood, and so forth. However, after one patch happened, they managed to ditch one battleground set and made the POS that is today. We can go about on how it should be designed, but it will go in the way of the dodo and ToK. Even on Kabam as a regular 80, I should not be matched with those who are CA or KH and have Titans, so I just gambled to get the 1 win as required for CA and left the battlegrounds alone.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

That is right, I HATE battle ground, the enemy always hugs our entrance, ALWAYS. I take one step off my home base and I am hit by a one shot wonder. Yeah, one shot and I am dead. Poof. What is the use? I can't get honor that way. Instead I feel shame. Shame that I am not rich enough too BUY what I need too fight on equal ground. And they LOVE too get that one shot kill. Otherwise they would fight their own BR level. Something has too change... some day. Or people are just going too start leaving again....

Comment

it is the lower br players fault ther complian about campers so r2 make nearly imposiblie to camp now whit all the exp bonus, so all get to lvl 80 long befor ther br is rdy for go ther so dont blame r2 blame all the whinners avout campers.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
                it is the lower br players fault ther complian about campers so r2 make nearly imposiblie to camp now whit all the exp bonus, so all get to lvl 80 long befor ther br is rdy for go ther so dont blame r2 blame all the whinners avout campers.
                LOL, one of the "campers" one shot wonder's no doubt, that take pride in beating down lower br players.

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
                  It's no one's fault but the developers. They've thought it was nice to put in all the Cliffords with the puppies in the same place. They don't know matching from (oh fill in the blank on this one).
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                  X